- Delhi, IN
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a professional content writer with over 4.5 years of experience. In my profile as Manager Marketing, I have written numerous press releases, articles, brochures, newsletters,more...I am a professional content writer with over 4.5 years of experience. In my profile as Manager Marketing, I have written numerous press releases, articles, brochures, newsletters, advertisements, direct mailers, websites, sales letters, presentations etc. Recently, I have started contributing articles to Ezine, Associated Content by Yahoo, ArticlesBase etc. I am currently enrolled in a creative writing course. Creative writing is my passion.
Area Covered: Gurgaon, New Delhi, Aberdeen
Work Experience Summary: Freelance Contributor Author at: (April 2011 to Ongoing)
Associated Content by Yahoo
Business Octane Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon, India
Manager-Marketing and Corporate Communication
(July 2010 to March 2011)
Deputy Manager- Marketing and Corporate Communication
(May 2009 to July 2010)
• Strategize & execute marketing campaigns as per business specific objectives.
• Create briefs for the creative agency.
• Day-to-day liaison with the creative agency towards timely completion of assigned work.
• Design of marketing collaterals: product brochures, sales presentations and investor presentations etc.
• Design & development of advertisements, DMs, EDMs, postcards etc.
• Content Generation for marketing collaterals: product brochures, website, advertisements, DMs, presentations etc.
• Responsible for updating content on the corporate website: www.businessoctane.com
• Strategic resource in preparing PR plans as per the organization’s goals.
• Regular interface with the agency for effective implementation & execution of the PR plans.
• Content writing for bylines, press releases, press information notes and pitch notes etc.
• Initiated and conducted regular reviews and provided strategic guidance to ensure accelerated and improved results.
• Responsible for internal communication to aid the leadership team to bring everyone across the enterprise “on the same page”.
• Regular interface with the media buying agency to identify the relevant print media publications
• Negotiations with the publications to buy media space at lowest possible cost
Spanco BPO Services Ltd., Gurgaon, India
Manager –Marketing (March 2008 to September 2008)
• Regular interface with creative agency to strategize & implement marketing initiatives as per business specific goals.
• Content writing for advertisements, brochures, newsletters, and presentations etc.
• Design and content writing for the corporate website: www.spancobpo.com.
• Assisted in design and implementation of SEO for the corporate website.
• Planning and execution of branding initiatives for the CSR initiative.
• Co-ordination in project planning and execution of the CSR initiative of the firm.
• Daily liaison with public relation agency and journalists to create the desired brand image amongst media.
• Arranging interactions, relationship meetings with target media.
• Content Writing for press releases, bylines etc.
Albyn Limited, Aberdeen, UK
Sales and Marketing (December 2006 to December 2007)
• Market Research and analysis to identify international market expansion opportunities.
• Mapping and targeting prospective clients.
• Handling international and domestic business development.
• Planning and design of brand equity tools: for instance: brand slogans etc.
• Design & content creation for marketing collaterals, such as brochures, leaflets, and newsletter etc.
• Design and content writing for the company’s website: www.pediculosis.com.
• Helped in designing the online marketing plan to increase traffic to the company website.
• Constantly monitored the media trends to gain insights to protect and promote the company’s brand.
• Recruited and trained marketing personnel.
• Provided assistance with general administrative duties.
Schon Ultrawares Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, India
Management Assistant (June 2004 to June 2005)
• Content writing for brochures and client presentations etc.
• Responsible for managing the customer database.
• Managed accounts of the customers.
• Supervised work of other employees to ensure quality.
• Assisted Manager with general administrative duties.
Fiat, Auto Expo, Trade Fair, New Delhi, India (January 2002)
• Promoted the latest launch of the Fiat “Palio” in New Delhi.
• Communicated with potential clients and used a consultative sales approach when showing them the outstanding and distinct features of the car.
• Worked in a group of 20, learned how to work as a team to accomplish one goal.
Education Summary: Master in Business and Management (2005-06)
University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
Major: Business and Management
Coursework: Marketing and Marketing Management, Brand Management and Strategy, International Business, Business and Management, Finance and Financial Management, Business Policy and Planning, Operational Management, HRM, Managerial Accounting, Business Economics, Computing and Information Systems.
Grade: First Class
• Brand extension analysis and strategic recommendations to improve brand value for luxury brand: Harley Davidson.
• Marketing plan for higher education universities in the UK.
• Strategic Analysis and recommendations to improve market share for the leading high street brand: Zara.
Bachelor in Commerce (2001-2004)
Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi University, New Delhi
Aggregate Percentage: First Division
Coursework: Business Organization and Management, Financial Accounting, Micro Economics, Audit/Income Tax, Advanced Economics, Costing and Statistics, Business Law.
Creative Writing (Ongoing till August 2011)
British Council, New Delhi, India
Diploma in Export Management (2005)
FTDC, New Delhi, India
Received an “A” grade for this coursework.
Business Communication Skills Course (2005)
British Council, New Delhi, India
Coursework: Negotiation skills, Presentation skills and Professional Communication skills.
Freelance Content Writer, Creative Writer, Marketing Professional