- City of Westminster, GB
- £200 /hr
- Available now
I am an experienced Oracle Financial Functional Consultant for 5 years. This includes 3 end-to-end Oracle Finance implementations, Post Production Support and enhancement of functionalities.more...I am an experienced Oracle Financial Functional Consultant for 5 years. This includes 3 end-to-end Oracle Finance implementations, Post Production Support and enhancement of functionalities. I have also performed the role of Business analyst for projects prior to its implementation and throughout. I have also worked as Audit Staff in Top Audit, India for 3.5 yrs prior to getting into ERP. Following is brief overview of my skill set:
- I have expert knowledge in Oracle Financial modules GL, AP, AR, FA, CM, PO
- I am comfortable with Oracle Procure-to-Pay cycle as well have working experience in Order-to-Cash.
- I have done extensive interaction with my clients for understanding their business and providing apt solutions in Oracle after detailed GAP Analysis.
- I have working knowledge in SQL which helps me to analyze the root cause of issue.
- I understand the importance of working in teams and have a considerable ability to communicate internally and externally. I am a fast learner and enjoy the experience of working in a fast paced environment.
Area Covered: Oracle Functional Consultant
Job Title: Oracle Financial Lead
Company: HCL Technologies BV
Description: Key member in onsite team in implementing financial modules along with support to Project team in conducting trainings to user on Project modules.
Training users on AP, AR, FA, AME and GL
Obtained business requirement for Approval management (AME) for Purchase orders and AP Invoices and performed Setups, training and created user manuals.
Conduction of training before UAT and Post Implementation.
Preparation of Matrix on User Responsibility and Menus.
Post Production Support and thereafter involved in Various enhancements like Project Synchronization to Order extension, Project consolidation and Billing extension
Involved in setup of all financial modules, conduction of training, creation of user responsibilities
Assisting in developing and testing software applications.
Analyzing user needs, conferring with users to improve procedures and identifying and solving problems.
Responsible for maintaining Log, view, access, monitor, follow up and close Technical Assistance Requests (TARs) online-Oracle MetaLink and Oracle Applications Patch Management.
Degree: B COM
Field of Study: Accounting
University / College: University of Madras, India
Degree: Chartered Accountancy
Field of Study: Accounting
University / College: ICAI