- London, GB
- £70 /hr
- Available now
# Design - BREEAM appraisals and assessments, concept planning, SAP, HVAC.
# Environmental Management Systems - implementation to BS 8555 & ISO 14001, integration with ISOmore...# Design - BREEAM appraisals and assessments, concept planning, SAP, HVAC.
# Environmental Management Systems - implementation to BS 8555 & ISO 14001, integration with ISO 9001.
# Strategy & Policy Development - sustainability, energy, procurement, marketing & communications, carbon reduction in residential & commercial buildings, Sustainable Operations of Government Estates (SOGE), 2012 construction commitments.
# Risk Management - environmental legal , statutory & regulatory compliance reviews.
# Technologies - development of corporate reporting tools and bespoke software development (e.g. KPI\'s, CO2, aM&T, LCA, Scorecards).
# Solutions - outcome mapping, master planning, concept development
# Waste - management, recycling & composting.
# Water - indoor & water use, external water management, rainwater and greywater recycling.
# Transport - alternative fuel, vehicle procurement.
# Energy - electricity, gas & oil management & reduction, lighting (HID, radio frequensy)
# Air - emissions, IPPC
Area Covered: England, Wales
Company Name: Green Collar Group Limited
Work Experience Summary: * Envirowise Trainer
* Sustainability and Carbon Consultant at Days In Hotel
* BREEAM and Renewables Consultant at Mint Construction
* Sustainability Manager at Gallions Housing Association
* Performance Analyst (senior) at Environment Agency
* Transport Modeler at Mott MacDonald
* E.H.S. Consultant at University of Central England
* Aid Coordinator at Humanity First
* Assistant Divisional QUENSH Advisor at South Staffordshire Water Group
* Environmental Care Co-ordinator at Birmingham City Council
* Business Support Officer at Groundwork
Education Summary: * BREEAM Licensed Assessor
* IEMA 3rd Party EMS Auditor
* Birmingham City University
* The University of Manchester