- Croydon, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
I started creating content out of frustration and dissatisfaction with what is regarded as popular culture. Time after time, media executives are telling us what to believe andmore...I started creating content out of frustration and dissatisfaction with what is regarded as popular culture. Time after time, media executives are telling us what to believe and what we should consider normal.
In a world where the mainstream is dictated by advertising and money hungry corporations, I seek to celebrate true talent by creating content that highlights passion and supports local industry.
Here are some points about me:
• Consistently writing innovative copy for The Independent’s sports and arts section.
• Featured prominently over the web on various media websites such as WhatCulture.com
• Written promotional features in the Evening Standard for their event partnerships
• Executing breaking news to millions worldwide in 15 minute deadlines for Goal.com
• Using my initiative to conduct interviews with institutions and celebrities.
• Linking SEO with copywriting to affirm a strong online presence.
• Managing marketing and online content for a London based B2B IT enterprise.
• Leading the company into a new campaign using modern media resources such as Google Adwords.
• Using my HTML & SEO skills to write copy on the CMS daily with new features and industry reports.
• Increasing sales revenue by 30% in four months after working with the company.
• Vastly growing online presence using diagnostic tools such as Google Analytics.
• Designing & implementing a fresh product portfolio that is distributed in meetings and via email.
September 2009 – June 2012 History BA
Second Class (Hons)
• Dictating various projects that analysed the historiography of the modern world.
• Having the opportunity to conduct political related modules to vary my knowledge and enhance my proficiency within politics and history.
• Increasing my research skills via text books, journals, online databases and primary interviews has enabled me to profoundly come up with principled conclusions.
• Producing my dissertation has allowed me to become an expert in the field of the modern history and politics of the Indian subcontinent.
Politics and the Media Intelligence and National Security Fascism
India and the World Holocaust Total War
US Foreign Policy International Relations European Union
September 2008 – June 2009 Communications and the Media
I have an enthusiasm for travel and have visited many countries and places, including West Africa, India, North America, South America and East Asia. I have a keen interest in sports such as mixed martial arts and football.
My hobbies include learning and exploring new cultures, music production, media creation and discussing global matters. These interests have spurred me on to help with charitable events at my local community centre. I aspire to excel in everything I do and continue to take on new hobbies, such as recently taking up the guitar and learning Spanish.
Journalist | PR Consultant |Writer| Photographer
Very happy with the results. Highly recommended.
Sumit is amazing, love his work! Always a pleasure.
Fantastic job yet again...Thanks again Sumit.:)
No result found
No result found