- City of London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
A GIS/CAD technical consultant / Project Manager with over 8 years GIS industry experience in the public and private sector. Experienced in the management, deliverance and implementationmore...A GIS/CAD technical consultant / Project Manager with over 8 years GIS industry experience in the public and private sector. Experienced in the management, deliverance and implementation of GIS, CAD, IT and business change projects.
Certified Prince2 Practitioner Project Manager
Prince2 / AGILE Project Management, Business Analysis & Strategy, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), CAD, Consultancy, Product demonstrations, Account Management.
Area Covered: LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Job Title: GIS Consultant
Company: Lee Valley Park
Description: Short term hands on contract to assist and provide high level strategy and consultancy advice to the GIS Project Manager and GIS Manager.
• Helping with the development and implementation of GIS strategy.
• Developing and creating best practices and work flows to make the most of the existing corporate GIS and data silos.
• Working with the GIS Manager to manage the implementation of Oracle based GIS system.
• Working with and gaining a better understanding and appreciation of the importance and use of spatial data.
Job Title: Geospatial Application Engineer
Company: Datech 2000
Description: Technical product manager to the Autodesk resellers for the Autodesk geospatial products (Autocad MAP, MapGuide) for the UK.
• Working with reseller and providing technical consultancy to their clients.
• Providing technical expertises and consultancy on behalf of resellers directly to the customer.
• Providing direct sales support to resellers at customer sites.
• Performing web and onsite demonstration to current and potential clients.
• Presenting on behalf off and representing Autodesk at shows and seminars as well as producing and providing technical sessions.
Job Title: Senior GIS Technical Specialist
Description: • Managed and delivered technical and business projects within time and budget using the Prince2 and Agile methodology.
• Onsite consultancy, implementation and system architect design.
• Day to day management of a team of product engineers as well as external sub-contractors.
• Development of application as well as web based projects using a variety of development languages.
• Onsite consultancy and business analysis to develop implementation strategies that fulfil their business requirements.
• Successful management and implementation of business changes via the implementation of ISO 9001 and 27001.
Field of Study: International Business
University / College: Birkbeck, U. of London
Field of Study: Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
University / College: Kingston University
Technical Project Manager