I am a highly experience award-winning account director with a wealth of experience in business to business and business to consumer communications. From developing strategicmore...I am a highly experience award-winning account director with a wealth of experience in business to business and business to consumer communications. From developing strategic plans to their tactical implementation using the full gamut of PR, marketing and internet tools. My service spans copywriting from all types of marketing material, press releases, e-campaigns and award submissions to complete marketing and PR review, plan development and implementation.
Area Covered: United Kingdom, France
Summary: I'm accumstomed to working with clients at every level from start-ups to Plcs on both business to business and business to consumer campaigns in the leisure, tourism, legal, accountancy, construction, building, waste management and other sectors.
A few examples include:
- For more than seven years, devising and implementing the annual marketing and PR campaign for Sandy Balls Holiday Centre in the New Forest including web development, e-campaigns, direct mail, brochure production and print, media relations, advertising, guest newsletters etc.
- Ongoing regional, national and trade media campaign to position Shoosmiths as a national law firm.
- Crisis planning and management for Bunn Leisure Europe’s largest caravan holiday park in Selsey
- Implementing an intergrated PR campaign across regional, national and single interest media to co-incide with the official opening of the newly refurbished Tank Museum by HRH The Queen including creating collateral items to support it.
- Undertaking a comprehensive and highly successful trade media campaign for Raymond Brown Group to help position the business as the leading tier two construction company in the South; also targeting local authority, waste and recycling media to communicate the Group's unique skills in the waste sector.
- Undertaking a high profile public consultation programme in support of a controversial planning application including all event management and production of newsletters, flyers and adverts
- Drafting, editing and delivering successful award submissions for a host of clients
In addition I'm experienced in working as the project manager for inter consultancy projects to address branding and corporate identity needs; website design, build and optimisation; design, print and production of marketing collateral from direct mail pieces to brochures and newsletters.
I also have extensive experience of new business development including:
o Tender preparation
o Creative pitch proposals
o Pitch delivery and negotiations
Job Title: Freelance writer
Company: Shere Marketing
Description: Working with a range of the company's clients I took briefs to research and write a variety of press releases, bylined feature articles and other material for regional, national and trade publications.
That work included ensuring that all materials were 'on message' and conveyed the client's required PR messages in a tone of voice appropriate for both the story and the target publication.
Education Summary: T4 PR in the new media age – Edelman Associates London
Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma – Portsmouth University
A Levels History, Economics, Diploma for Personal Assistants – Highbury College, Portsmouth
O Levels/CSEs Eight Bs and Cs – St Vincent College, Gosport