- Olympia, WA, US
- $10 /hr
- Available now
Building Web Application.
• Over 11+ years of Enterprise Application Architect experience including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of Visual Studio.NET and Client Server Technologies.
•more...• Over 11+ years of Enterprise Application Architect experience including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of Visual Studio.NET and Client Server Technologies.
• Expertise in Architecture and developing complex Web and Windows based (n-tier) application in Visual Studio.Net (C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net) and SQL / PLSQL and T-SQL within a Multi User environment.
• Expertise in Microsoft Visual Studio.NET framework (ver. 4.0,3.5, 3.0 and 2.0) development including WCF, WPF, C#, ASP .NET, VB.Net, ADO.NET, Web Forms, Win Forms, SharePoint 2007 and BizTalk 2007 Applications .
• Expertise in developing C, C++, Java, J2EE, object oriented and multi threaded applications.
• Expertise in developing XML Web Services and server components with C#.
• Extensive experience developing RDBMS application using Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and DB2 UDB.
• Extensive data transformation & integration experience working with SQL Server SSAS, SSRS, SSIS and DTS packages.
• Significant experience working the complete SDLC – requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, user training and support with outstanding skills in problem solving and troubleshooting.
• Expertise in SCRUM & AGILE development methodology and Full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Application Development with excellent Organizational, Verbal, Written Communication Skills.
Web Architect, Lead Web Designer, Application Developer