- Belmont, GB
- £23 /hr
- Available now
I am a dynamic and creative marketeer, driven by a determination and dedication to excel in brand guardianship and marketing. I have experience of handling all marketing communicationsmore...I am a dynamic and creative marketeer, driven by a determination and dedication to excel in brand guardianship and marketing. I have experience of handling all marketing communications for a national media owner communicating with over 24million people each month and am fully capable of supporting organizations looking for short term solutions to marketing, strategy and business development needs.
CIM qualified with widespread experience in sales and new business across sectors (including education, healthcare, government and not-for-profit among many others), developing engaging partnership propositions and securing new revenue channels, I have the skills to develop pertinent, engaging marketing and sales strategies to support the positive enhancement of a brand and drive corporate relationships.
In addition, I can offer a business the following marketing support:
- National and local media sales strategy development
- New Business Generation - development of sales proposition, conducting client meetings and account management
- Senior level business proposition support
- Development/guardianship of branding and in-house corporate literature
- Generation of sales collateral (print/audiovisual/web)
- Event, launch and conference planning and management
- PR editorial generation within educational, health and government based publications
- Deliver and implement communications campaigns (email/DM) on a wide scale
- Website operation and management
- Management of online communications, including across advertising services sites and online planning tools
- Briefing production and design staff on a variety of business requirements
- Research and analysis
- Database management/CRM
- Full understanding of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Area Covered: Surrey, London
Work Experience Summary: Sole responsibility for implementing marketing communications for national media owner generating £12m per year turnover. Tailored marketing activity to support sales processes to general public, invested parties in health, education and government sectors, internal communications to 120+ staff alongside targeted marketing strategies to support local and national marketing initiatives.
Education Summary: CIM CAM Diploma in Marketing Communications
HND Graphic Design & Illustration