- Great Yarmouth, GB
- £45 /hr
- Available now
I am a Business Consultant specialising in contracts, policies and regulatory compliance.
Over 30 years experience of operating a variety of businesses enables me to providemore...I am a Business Consultant specialising in contracts, policies and regulatory compliance.
Over 30 years experience of operating a variety of businesses enables me to provide comprehensive, no-nonsense help, guidance and support to businesses to exploit opportunity and maximise potential whilst protecting your interests, minimising risk, limiting liabilities and increasing resilience.
• Draft or review contracts, agreements, deeds, memorandums and policies that comply with legislation, industry specific regulation, authoritative guidance, protocols, case law, codes and rules (additional information below this list)
• Support, guidance and assistance reviewing or developing internal practices, procedures, processes, policies and systems to keep your business on the right side of he law to minimise risk of penalties, sanctions, fines, disciplinary or enforcement action by regulatory authorities and claims from disgruntled customers or employees;
• HR / Employment issues - developing policies, practices and procedures to promote consistent, transparent, lawful, fair, balanced and efficient management of personnel; however disputes, grievances and disciplinary matters do arise and can leave you vulnerable to penalties, sanctions, awards, compensation and fines if not dealt with in strict accordance with established rules and regulations;.
• Business sale and purchase including due diligence, disclosure
• Advice, mentoring, brainstorming, problem solving and troubleshooting for businesses through start-up, development, expansion or restructuring.
Review your existing agreements to ensure that they are up to date and comply with all legal requirements and obligations whilst protecting your interests as far as the law permits.
Review an agreement that you are being asked to sign to ensure that you fully understand the responsibilities, obligations, risk, limitations, liabilities and requirements that you are agreeing to.
Provide information and guidance to Improve your understanding the contracts that govern your business relationships and promote awareness and importance of good contractual relationships and documentation.
Where the cost of legal representation is not a viable option I can assist with contractual disputes including pre-action negotiations and to help you enforce or defend claims in county courts or tribunals yourself (referred to as a McKenzie friend).
Types of contracts include -
• Terms and conditions, Privacy Policies and disclaimers for websites.
• Business to Business contracts for the supply of goods or services.
• Business to consumer contracts for the supply of goods or services.
• Self employed contractors and sub-contractors.
• Employment contracts, (including written particulars of employment, Terms and Conditions, disciplinary/grievance procedures, codes of standards and conduct, Employee manuals and handbooks).
• Corporate governance including shareholder agreements, share transfers, share purchase agreements, Deeds of Adherence, Articles of Association, joint venture, franchise, partnership and Limited Liability Partnership agreements
• Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
Confidentiality is assured and work is covered by Professional indemnity Insurance.
Rates £45 per hour, or fixed rate per job - Talk to me, lets get it done.
Business, Contract and Regulatory Compliance consultant
A really fast turnaround despite being an 11th hour request, and the quality of the document produced was superb!
Stuart was a incredibly patient with us and his understanding of our business and service was second to none. I would not hesitate in contacting him again. I would highly recommend him.
Knows exactly what to do and asked all the right questions to get through the job swiftly. Very polite, friendly and professional. Would definitely come back again.
Very happy with the experience.
Stuart was professional, understanding, friendly and helpful, could not have asked for more.
Stuart was incredibly helpful and exceeded all my expectations.
Very prompt and professional. Would recommend and would use again.
I have been extremely impressed with Stuart. Professional, Efficient and very supportive. I will continue to use Stuart through PPH and would strongly recommend him to others.
Stuart continues to impress me, with his attention to detail and adaptable experience to a wide range of topics. I'd recommend him to others but be scared that others may take up all his time and I'd lose him. No seriously, I'd recommend Stuart for quality ouput.
Stuart seems to be a perfectionist at times, very thorough
I think words fail me to describe the level of professionalism i have encountered with Staurt.
He listened to me quite attentively, and was able to explain the ways to move forward with my situation.
Thank you so much Staurt, i cannot thank you enough. You showed so much empathy and i wish most service providers will have your level of ethics. Thank you thank you thank you. I appreciate all you have done and i will recommend you over and over again.
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!
Stuart was articulate, clear and to the point. He provided a timely response to all of my questions. Highly recommended
Stuart was great to worth with and provided very helpful information - upon deciding what to include in our employee contracts.
Very professional, knowledgeable, patient and an all-round nice chap.