- Indura, BY
- €35 /hr
- Available now
Hello. We’re a bespoke full-fledged software development studio, centred around web (Ruby, PHP) and native iOS/Android development.
The recent years analysis shows that we’remore...Hello. We’re a bespoke full-fledged software development studio, centred around web (Ruby, PHP) and native iOS/Android development.
The recent years analysis shows that we’re most successful at from-scratch development for personal and enterprise internal startups, usually SaaS, and have especially strong background in the spheres of Distribution/Retail, Logistics, HR, Education, and Health&Sports (although experienced in Real Estate, Mass Media, Travel, Social Media).
We stick to the Customer development approach, i.e. besides the development of software itself, we can be also involved in the pre-Product development Lean Startup tasks: creating Problem/Solution-checking Landing pages and prototypes, MVP scope defining and some Lean consulting (if advice is asked for).
Going through a series of pivots to the development of our clients SW-based business, which will be growing, and adorn our portfolio and case studies - this is our priority.
There’re thousands of for-startup developers nowadays, yet these are the cases when you can opt for us out of the many :
1. If you care about your contractor to count your money (in a good sense). The proof we do:
- «Demo period». Making a choice, for us or anybody else, you take a chance that could affect your funds and your relations with the board. Through our free demo period we prepare a detailed price breakdown, provide you with the tech evaluation and consulting. This is prepared after a series of Skype calls - for us to understand the essence of the system, for you to ascertain our communication skills and get the answers to your questions. This is likely to make you feel more secure at least about your opinion on one of the bidding teams (us), when making the final choice.
- An average estimation involves 1-3 Skype calls with you to clarify the scope, while the estimation team involves 2-3 people (typically - technology team lead; CTO; account manager): for the information we’ve got at hands, we secure a proposal to be not a set of digits, yet a scope you could rely on and build your business plan around.
- 5/12 (41%) out of the recent 2 years’ projects where started with an MVP we initiated and insisted on. As anyone, we love big and long projects, yet stick to starting with a reasonable small, and growing together. For one of the portfolio projects we managed to squeeze the initially required scope as 1/10, while fitting within 1/5 of client’s funds (which had been known to us); saving money for marketing by the cost of engineering. For another - went through 2 pivots, having only ≈1/7 of total funds spent, and enough money left for the 1st release within the verified idea.
2. If you care that your contractor can potentially get a bit deeper and be helpful broader than the contract requires. We can. The proof:
- «How do you earn money on it» is not uncommon to be asked among the 1st questions. It influences the future system’s architecture. It really does.
- We’ve got access to our scientific&professionals partnership network, that can supply us with the hands-on knowledge support for sports science, medicine, journalism.
- Besides the software engineering education (software engineering; project management; testing; UI design) our team members can boast or are acquiring the certificates and diplomas of Business administration; Business analysis; telecommunications; AI; architecture; pedagogics; simultaneous interpreting; journalism; international diplomacy etc. To one extent or another, besides English, we can communicate in Belarusian, Russian, Swedish, Polish, Spanish etc.
We’ve got something to talk about to, and some knowledge to share besides zeroes and ones
- We’ve launched 3 internal startups at various times in the spheres of Sport, Journalism and Logistics, and now have them at various stages of Customer Development. A startup founder is a peer, not a nameless ‘sales lead’.
- We’ve released >40 projects in ≥ 9 industries, making business analysis and digging into the industry specifics for almost all of them.
3. If you care about long-term relations to the extent we do. The proof we do:
- Our average duration for work-only relations with our clients within the recent 2 years - 7 months.
- As few as 5 clients have vested in us achieving the 10K+ hours profile at Upwork.
What we are not good at:
- Outstaffing our developer with no team (PM) support from our side. Our developers prefer to develop, while Project Manager - to manage and communicate.
- ‘Making a Facebook for 4,000$’ (real case) = being the cheapest, which means either junior developers to be involved, or making the programming in the meantime. We’d rather do an Axure prototype for ≈1,000$ and let you go to investors.
- On the spot quoting. 100% final budget and duration exceeding in comparison with the pre-development estimation is not uncommon for software development with any company. We try do reduce this percentage as much as possible, through finding out a lot about the project before we take up obligations. This takes time, yet saves nerves and relations, for those who care – hopefully, for you.
Stone Labs ..
IT Consulting, Web and Mobile Software Development