- Warrington, GB
- £30 /hr
- Available now
A highly successful, MBA qualified, transformational change and operational delivery specialist with experience across various sectors. Established track recordmore...Personal Profile
A highly successful, MBA qualified, transformational change and operational delivery specialist with experience across various sectors. Established track record in leading teams, through complex, multi-faceted projects. Experienced within the international business environment with communication skills to create engagement with both internal and external stakeholders and the cultural intelligence to build trusted and business critical relationships. A passionate individual who brings drive and enthusiasm to all areas of business and ability to develop a strong team unit.
Areas of Expertise
• Strategic Management: Evaluates existing strategies and develops viable new business models and strategic options. Aligns strategy through project management and change implementation. Proven ability to manage complex activities across varied organisational structures and internationally.
• Operational Management: Developing scope and the subsequent detail planning of all aspects of the work ensuring the best use of resource and budget. This ensures delivery is met and value can be demonstrated.
• Leadership: Excellent stakeholder management abilities providing direction and support which engages and motivates teams. Experienced in leading many diverse teams of cross functional departments and internal and external team members. Single point of contact for the client developing trust and managing expectations.
• Communication: Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Successfully communicated business positions and influenced outcomes with government bodies in the UK and . Developed communications plans creating effective and traceable information flow through an international business environment. Naturally builds rapport and trust with people.
• Commercially Astute: Responsible for multi-million pound budgets and understands financial metrics. Has experience in sourcing new business development opportunities whilst creating further growth with existing clients.
• Business Development: Created and implemented a successful targeted marketing strategy both domestic and international. Successfully negotiated a joint venture between Asian and European shipbuilding companies.
Operational & Programme Management Consultant