- Corby, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I have a demanding job that requires a high attention to detail and a will to actively seek out every last detail to ensure my work is correct and is completed on time.
I havemore...I have a demanding job that requires a high attention to detail and a will to actively seek out every last detail to ensure my work is correct and is completed on time.
I have excellent research skills, I will go the extra mile to get a result. My PC skills are also up to date and I enjoy discovering new things.
Area Covered: Northamptonshire
Work Experience Summary: • Damixa Ltd (Formerly Newteam Ltd.)
Every academic holiday from June 2000 until October 2004. General warehouse duties working in a small team in a pressured environment. Using time and space effective methods to meet strict deadlines. Dealing with various levels of staff to negotiate and delegate working areas and colleagues to reduce workload.
• Our Ladies Catholic Club
September 2000 • December 2000. Dealing with customers, replenishing stock, glass collecting and handling money. Flexibility was essential in this job as closing time of the club (licensed premises) varied.
• The Tower Ballroom
October 2003 • May 2004. Similar tasks to the Our Ladies Catholic Club working in a small team with customers. In this job I was also required to fulfil kitchen duties and take more of a cleaning role making sure all the stock and glasses where in the right place at the right time.
October 2004 • May 2005. Duties included organising large deliveries of stock and prioritising certain products depending on customer demand. Replenishing in the Beers, Wines and Spirits department on the nightshift required strength and a high level of attention to detail and patience with challenging customers in the early hours of the morning.
• RS Components
June 2005 • Present. Picking and packing both domestic and export orders. Supporting colleagues ensuring stock is correctly positioned in the respective location. Fulfilling inbound roles such as checking pallets delivered are logged into the internal SAP system. Moving stock using various MHE devices. Working at heights performing a jam busting role should the conveyor system malfunction using ladders and driving the cranes to pick stock high up in aisled racking.
Education Summary: EDUCATION:
Lodge Park Technology College, Shetland Way, Corby, Northamptonshire.
G.C.S.E’s (June 2000)
English Literature A
English Language C
English Oral B
Sports Studies B
Science (Double Award) CC
Resistant Materials E
AS LEVELS (June 2001)
English Literature C
Sports Studies D
A LEVEL (June 2002)
Sports Studies D
Achievements, Vocational and Other Qualifications
• CSLA Award
• G.N.V.Q Intermediate Business Studies PASS (equivalent to 4 G.C.S.E’s C grades)
• G.N.V.Q Advanced Leisure and Recreation MERIT (equivalent to 1 A • Level at C grade)
With Key Skills Level 2 in Communication, Information Technology and Application of Number.
• Certificate Of Higher Education in Leisure Management at Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College, High Wycombe. (2002-2003)
• Various certificates for academic achievement awarded from school in Sports Studies and English.
• Grade 3 and 4 recorded finishing times in 800metres, 1500metres, 3000metres and 1500metre steeplechase awarded by the Amateur Athletic Association of England.
• Northamptonshire Schools County Champion over 1500metres, 3000metres, 1500metre steeplechase (1999-2000). Northamptonshire County A.A Champion at Cross Country (Under 17) with full representation of the county at school and association level.
• In-house training at RS Components on various machines and trucks.
• Full U.K Driving Licence