- Earl Shilton, GB
- £215 /hr
- Available now
I am a English-qualified solicitor with expertise in all areas of commercial and civil litigation and dispute resolution.
Summary: Experiencemore...I am a English-qualified solicitor with expertise in all areas of commercial and civil litigation and dispute resolution.
Summary: Experience in all types of litigation disputes including contract law, property law, copyright & trademark disputes, employment law issues, sale of goods, plus loads more.
Job Title: Mediator/Solicitor
Company: Josiah Hincks Mediation
Description: Mediator - I help people resolve legal disputes through mediation
Litigation - I help businesses and individuals involved in Court proceedings or other disputes
Employment Law - I help employees and employers through the myriad that is Employment Law
Breadth of experience in various areas and sectors including acting in partnership disputes, professional negligence claims, personal injury claims, breach of contract claims, franchise disputes, negligence claims, sale of goods/supply of services claims.
• Wide experience including dilapidations claims (for Next Plc, Lavendon Group Plc, Homeserve Plc), agreeing lease terminations, taking disputed lease renewals to Court, dealing with defective property claims and acting for Pension scheme administrators in property related disputes.
• Acted for businesses in claims for passing off, breach of trademarks, domain name usage, design rights, defamation claims and breach of copyright claims.
• Issued and defended statutory demands and winding up/bankruptcy proceedings, dealt with companies in administration, companies going into administration, personal bankruptcy.
• Worked closely with clients to develop bespoke and effective debt recovery processes and have then dealt with the matters from letters of claim through to Court and on to enforcement.
• Involved in drafting contracts of employment and staff handbooks and training HR people on how they work, drafting bespoke complex restrictive covenants, advising employers on employment law matters, advising on termination of employees, dealing with compromise agreements for both employer and employee, and some small tribunal claims/defences work.
Commercial and Civil Law, Litigation, Dispute Resolution Solicitor