Business Development - marketing, sales & strategic planning
Ystrad Mynach, GB
Developing sales and marketing for http://www.worldofexpats.com and http://www.inenglish.biz
I have 25 years of experience working in both consumer and B2B businesses as director of sales, marketing and business development. In recent years I have also launched two companiesmore...I have 25 years of experience working in both consumer and B2B businesses as director of sales, marketing and business development. In recent years I have also launched two companies of my own and successfully advised and implemented the launch of several start-ups.
I bring extensive experience of identifying competitive positioning in numerous markets and industries, enabling existing businesses and start-ups to build an informed strategy to grow revenues and attract new customers. This can then be translated into a working business plan if required.
Either through my own skills or by building a team with specific talents I am very experienced at project managing remote freelance workers to deliver agreed, measurable objectives both on-time and on budget.
In essence, I will help you position your product in a specific market, identify and target potential customers, write and disseminate your sales & marketing collateral, pitch and close the service/product and provide you with ongoing sales analysis reports and market intelligence learnt from the process. In all cases I will act as an extension of your business and as part of your team.
Area Covered: International
Work Experience Summary:
• Sales & Negotiation - Includes: Advanced consultative selling, proposal writing, sales literature development and face-to-face selling techniques
• Product Development - Market re-branding, USP/competitive positioning
• Project Management - (PMI accredited) including Risk Management and Contracting
• Financial Planning - Includes scheduling and cost control with complete P&L management
• Research Techniques - Quantitative & Qualitative techniques
• Databasing - Includes Pro-action, ACT, Maximiser, Filemaker, vTiger, Notes and Excel
• Technology - Advanced level Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook and use of collaborative cloud services. I have a proficient understanding of Wordpress websites and building social media campaigns. (Please note that I do not write actual code but have 3 experienced freelance web contacts who do that aspect of work on projects I manage.)