- Gravesend, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am an all round person and willing to provide services wherever needed. I have a number skills and quality which include a number of years retail customer service and call centremore...I am an all round person and willing to provide services wherever needed. I have a number skills and quality which include a number of years retail customer service and call centre experience.
I also have administrative duties skills which i gained via working for a hospitality firm.
I have constant access to the internet and very good with microsoft packages.
Area Covered: London, Kent, Essex
Work Experience Summary: HSBC- Cashier
• Providing quality efficient customer service to every customer by listening effectively and using my product knowledge.
• Working effectively under pressure whilst dealing with customers and paperwork.
• Making sure procedures and rules are met.
• Taking part in continuous job improvement by taking part in a number of training activities.
Destinations of the world-Accounts Assistant
Work voluntarily whilst studying. My responsibilities include:
• Dealing with supplier queries in regards to their invoices and payments made.
• Doing bank reconciliation, ensuring payments made out of the account have been posted on the system.
• Processing staff expenses
• Processing invoices on the system using Microsoft Dynamics GP
• Gaining valuable practical experience in the accounts department
Vanquis Bank-Customer Account Agent
Worked part-time on a temporary contract during the summer break. My responsibilities included:
• Dealing with inbound queries from Vanquis bank customers as well as other companies they deal with.
• Remaining calm and listening to customers no matter how aggravated the customers are.
• Working towards personal weekly targets
• Multi-tasking whilst using the keyboard and dealing with the customer’s queries at the same time.
Worked Part-time evenings and weekends whilst studying at the University of Portsmouth. My responsibilities include:
• Offering customers the highest standard of customer service whilst taking their bets and making a payout, also whilst answering their enquiries.
• Working towards shop targets and area targets by promoting Coral products via service to customers we feel will benefit from the products.
• Ensuring the shop is tidy at all times
• Using cash handling skills whilst assisting to cash up at the end of a working day.
• Ensuring accurate practice is carried out when making payouts especially large amounts
Education Summary: MSc Merit in International Financial Management at the University of Surrey
Main Subjects studied: Quantitative Methods in Economics, Research Methods, Principles of Accounting, Corporate Finance, International Corporate Governance, International Finance and International Trade.
BA (HONS) 2:2 in Accounting with Finance at the University of Portsmouth
Main Subjects studied: Sage, Taxation, Advanced Business Finance, Business law, International Financial Management, Strategic Management and financial accounting for professional purposes.
Christ The King Sixth Form College, Lewisham
3 A-Levels in Mathematics (D), Business Studies (C), Computing (D)
St Mary’s And St Joseph’s R.C Secondary School, Sidcup
7 GCSEs including Mathematics (B), English (CC) and French (B)