- London, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
I am currently managing a bunch of American and British rock and psychedelic acts. I also take care of their publicity and PR strategies as well as working as freelance writer and publicity/mgmt consultant
My name is Stefania Paolini I am a highly qualified (Summa Cum Laude) Master of Arts graduate in Communications.
I have worked in the media for more than seven years, coveringmore...My name is Stefania Paolini I am a highly qualified (Summa Cum Laude) Master of Arts graduate in Communications.
I have worked in the media for more than seven years, covering a wide array of roles in diverse fields such as journalism, film, music and new media.
I am an accomplished multilingual (English/Italian) communicator at all levels and in a significant variety of situations and environments. I am very dynamic, extremely versatile, highly committed and take great pride in a job well done.
I possess extensive expertise providing high quality administrative support to senior executives gained via exemplary service in a variety of demanding settings. I also possess experience communicating confidently and effectively with both clients and co-workers alike; in addition to liaising with distributors, licensing companies, subsidiaries, press agencies and publishing companies.
Furthermore I have experience in PR, product management, vertical marketing, market analysis and reporting.
I am currently running a music management, PR and consulting agency based in London and New York City.
I also keep myself busy being a freelance journalist for various magazines and online blogs, my main interests being Cinema and Music.
Area Covered: Media, Journalism, PR, Editing, italian, English
Job Title: Video/Music Editor
Company: ROVI/Macrovision/Muze Europe
Description: JOB DESCRIPTION/KEY ACHIEVEMENTS
- Key video editorial team member, tasked with writing overviews/product descriptions for titles released in the UK
- Entrusted with writing overviews for titles released by Fox, Sony, Universal & Fremantle Media
- Good writing skills and the ability to provide popular product/market oriented material within deadline
- Praised for attention to detail, precision and the ability to provide excellent overviews on time
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of films and TV worlds & provided popular annotations and linked metadata
- Reported on site as AllMovieGuide.com key blogger for the Venice 2009 International Film Festival
- Handpicked, due to her language skills, for the testing of Rovi"s new key software
- Entrusted with training and assisting new hired personnel
- Integral member of the European editorial team, tasked with creating/editing content for AOL"s music directory
- De-facto acting sub-editor, entrusted with making well-informed decisions regarding content, features and design
- Handpicked to participate and contribute to brainstorming activities to identify perspective clients
- Entrusted with the updating of territorial (Italy) market reports
- Liaised closely with international/national record labels, distributors and press agencies to promote services
- Proven expertise in writing artists" biographies, conceiving and shaping news entries, features & album reviews
- Entrusted with managing/updating blogs, interviewing artists & formatting video or iconographical contributions
- Created detailed reports/docs in Italian and in English for Muze"s global DB or the Encyclopaedia of Popular Music
- Commended for tremendous attention to detail and the ability to create highly accurate content for AOL website
- Handpicked as key correspondent for the high-profile Italian music festival called Sanremo
- Ensured efficient round-the-clock coverage for the festival including video and photographic contributions
- Gained extensive expertise in basic photo/film editing & organising, filtering and editing contributions
Job Title: Owner/Project Manager/Press Agent
Description: I am currently the owner and chief product manager/press agent for Tigress, a boutique music management/PR company. We also function as content provider, contributing mainly written and video materials.
Tigress is a one-stop music public relations and management boutique, based in London and New York City. We ardently advocate for eminently talented and uncompromising established and emerging artists by creating customized and comprehensive publicity campaigns that will heighten your visibility, as in amplify your audibility.
At Tigress, we don't peddle propaganda. We shine a light, by getting the definitive word out, and to the right people. We are profoundly attune to all forms of print and online marketing resources, and we maintain a breadth and depth of connections to tastemakers, from influential critics at the most popular and/or nerdiest music magazines and newspapers, to the edgiest bloggers and most viral twitterers.
While we draw from the wealth of our collective experiences in Public Relations, A&R, Marketing, and Music Publishing and Licensing in order to facilitate the development and dissemination of our talents' output, we are also steadfastly fueled by our root: a singular love of uncompromising brilliant, epic and independent music. If that's what you're making, then we've got you covered.
Job Title: Journalist
Company: Alias Communications/La Repubblica/TaxiDrivers Magazine
Description: - Author of key columns – "Titbits" and "Turntable", dealing with cultural and musical trends in the UK
- Freelance journalist dealing with topics like cinema, fashion, music and trends
- Served as a freelance translator and content editor, adept at translating documents to and from English
- Commended for keeping abreast of latest guidelines, cultural/music trends and regulations
- Regularly commended for excellent writing skills and high levels of efficiency
Degree: Master Of Arts in Communications
Field of Study: Films/Mass Media
University / College: Universitas Studiorum Patavina - Padua - Italy
Freelance translator from/into Italian, PR agent, journalist, editor, teacher