- Harrow, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a resourceful and performance-driven individual capable with first class communication, Marketing, event-management and public relations skills.
I am self-motivated, highlymore...I am a resourceful and performance-driven individual capable with first class communication, Marketing, event-management and public relations skills.
I am self-motivated, highly organised with the ability to achieve and exceed challenging targets and produce excellent work under pressure.
I have strong written and oral skills and am a proficient copywriter or proof reader. My experience includes press releases, web content, marketing materials, campaign proposals/pitches, articles and cookery books.
Area Covered: London
Summary: I am a resourceful and performance-driven individual capable of operating as part of a wider team or on my own initiative. I am self-motivated, highly organised with the ability to achieve and exceed challenging targets and produce excellent work under pressure.
I have strong written and oral skills and am a proficient copywriter or proof reader. My experience includes press releases, web content, marketing materials, campaign proposals/pitches, articles and cookery books
I am looking for a new creative challenge to expand my skills and build on my experience.
Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager / Marketing Manager
Company: Central Office of Information
Description: COI helps colleagues across the public sector deliver policy objectives and public services efficiently and effectively, from a network of offices across the UK
Responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities for COI News & PR across Government and the public sector as well as leading on the group’s Marketing and Communications.
• Writing and delivering News & PR’s Marketing Strategy with a particular focus on demonstrating creativity and using social media
• Meeting with existing and potential clients to gain a real understanding of their business priorities and constraints in order to identify relevant business development opportunities and promote News & PR services to them.
• Developing strategic and creative responses to meet client briefs in line with policy, budget and the external environment as well as managing positive client relationships from procurement to delivery.
•Leading on an analysis of News & PR’s current campaigns to gain a better understanding of the level of service offered to current clients, identifying business development ‘gaps’ and providing recommendations to offer clients tailored and flexible solutions.
•Managing the business development budget and prospects development, reporting on a weekly basis to senior management.
• Creating solutions for the Group’s information sharing issues. These have consequently served as templates for the whole organisation to follow.
• Working closely with colleagues across COI’s nine regional offices to offer clients an integrated service as well as give guidance and strategic advice in order to deliver high quality work.
• Working with the Cultural Diversity team to deliver cultural diversity training forums across the regions, sharing best practice and developing their knowledge of their local community.
• Staff Development and Training Advisor offering support to News & PR staff through the redundancy period.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Company: Brand Communications
Description: Responsible for developing new business, planning and implementing campaigns, targeting hard to reach audiences and engaging them. Key skills developed included:
• Delivering communications programmes in line with clients brief and messaging
• Working closely with the BME media to understand the challenges of reporting key issues
• Managing agencies supporting the campaigns with design, social marketing, language translation services
• Organising networking and launch events for the UK’s multicultural community.
• Audience insight and research
Clients included NHS Foundation Trusts, Africa Investment & Finance Conference, Ealing Hospital, The African HIV Policy Network and Ecobank.
Job Title: Brand Manager
Company: 2007 Old World Hospitality (OWH)
Description: Responsible for formulating and implementing all strategy and activities related to Corporate Comms, Event Promotions, PR, Graphics and Advertising for the OWH’s operations in Covent Garden & Mayfair
• Brand Management - Developed and implemented a marketing plan reaching the diverse target audiences through various comms channels including outdoor marketing, online presence and offers, local business incentives and direct marketing
• Managed and motivated 3 external PR companies as well as coordinated all in house media communications
• Organised and managed a range of key events including media launches for ethnic and national media, Indian art exhibitions, Tamarai Media Launch, the Tatler & Jimmy Choo opening party for London Fashion Week and Dylan Jones’s GQ Party.
• Built effective partnerships and secured sponsorship from new businesses and key organisations such as theatre groups, banks and food and drink organisations
• Worked closely with the company's International team to develop on brand messaging, transfer knowledge and ensure consistency.
Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Company: Brand Events
Description: Responsibilities involved planning and implementing all aspects of the marketing mix for two high profile consumer food, drink and culture shows; Taste of London and La Dolce Vita, in order to drive 25K+ visitors from relevant target groups to the events and achieve maximum response.
• Created and implemented the marketing campaign through direct mail, media buying, viral campaign and outdoor media to reach the various target audiences.
• Developed and managed all aspects of the marketing campaign including ticket and budget forecasting
• Sourced and managed the PR agency, design agencies, printers and other suppliers ensuring they met the brief and delivered services that were cost effective and produced good results.
• Oversaw the design, print, production and distribution of all promotional materials relating to the show portfolio
• Managed the market research, database development and web content management
• Liaised with exhibitors, celebrity chefs, leading restaurants and sponsors to develop cross marketing opportunities and contra deals
• Copywriting of advertorials, promotional material and web content
• Reported on weekly ticket sales, marketing progress and produced a post show analysis
Summary: Educated to degree level - BA Hons in Business & Italian
Field of Study: Italian & Business Studies
University / College: University College London, U. of London
Field of Study: English & Spanish and Religous Studies
University / College: Cheltenham Ladies' College
Marketing & Communications Manager