- Nottingham, GB
- £9 /hr
- Available now
I am a free-lance sewing machinist working in Nottingham. I have over 8 years experiece; 5 years professional experience as well as a further 3 years academic training. I currentlymore...I am a free-lance sewing machinist working in Nottingham. I have over 8 years experiece; 5 years professional experience as well as a further 3 years academic training. I currently work with Children’s wear brand, Noah and Rose; as well as watch brand, Buckle and Cog.
- Seamstress with home studio consisting of Lockstitch machine, Overlocker, Iron and Pressing Board, Large Pattern Cutting table.
- 5 years’ experience in professional sewing industry, confident working with variety of fabrics from silk/cottons/denims.
- Excellent hand sewing skills with a variety of stitches mastered
- Highly skilled Adobe Photoshop/Indesign
- Can produce mood boards, concept boards, and illustration line-ups.
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion 2012
I am available for short-term projects, as well as long standing ones. I work from my studio in Nottingham but am willing to ship all over the world. Get in touch and we can discuss your requirements.
Wonderful work by a truly lovely lady who was very happy to advise and listen to someone who knows nothing about sewing!
Absolutely spot on! Great quality product delivered in no time at all. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend!!
Work to an exceptionally high standard, Thank you Sofie
Very professional and beautiful work. A perfectionist. Thank you Sofie.
No result found