- Northampton, GB
- £30 /hr
- Available now
Let us help you make sure that the small things really are going in the right direction. Based in Northampton, UK, Bizzy People Consulting offers project management, training andmore...Let us help you make sure that the small things really are going in the right direction. Based in Northampton, UK, Bizzy People Consulting offers project management, training and related services for busy people who need extra support during times of organisational change. We offer as much or as little support as you need to make your business vision become a reality.
We can do the practical things that need doing but might interrupt your strategic activity at a critical moment. Things like:
* Small business and new business advice and support
* Project specification and documentation
* Process design
* Implementation facilitation
* Supplier management
* Project management
* Project web sites
* Web hosting and domain management
* Online collaborative tools
* Data conversion
* Geocoding for Google Earth/Google Maps
* User guides and documentation: design, edit and print
* Staff and end-user training design and delivery
We also have a new service for small and new businesses who would like a low cost web design and a business email address - from as little as £100! You can edit the site yourself (using a free CMS) and annual costs are almost nothing...
We can also add logo design, appropriate pictures and images, copy writing, proofing, search optimisation (SEO), e-commerce and simple office automation quickly and cheaply. Small business web design is vital for local businesses today: selling from your web site; making traditional advertising much cheaper; being found on a local searches; being credible - repays any costs many times over very quickly! Before buying cheap and nasty from a developer overseas, why not work with a local small business who is interested in helping you GROW!
Area Covered: Worldwide
Company Name: Bizzy People Consulting
Industry: Management Consulting
Summary: A highly adaptable, innovative and experienced change manager with an exceptional grasp of knowledge management and information transfer. Coupling this with broad business experience, teaching and training skills, a very strong technical background, cultural sensitivity and a varied life experience, I am well equipped to manage projects effectively within challenging and rapidly changing environments.
I have significant experience in the fields of :
- General management / business
- Teaching Business Studies and English as a foreign language
- Substance misuse (needs assessment, programme monitoring, criminal justice)
- Small business IT/IS systems design and implementation
- Print and design (especially the technical side, plus outsourcing to India)
- Professional publishing (as above - directories, dictionaries, databases)
- Defence & security
References are (despite the box below) available on request but due to the fact that many of my referees will be industry/skill specific it's not sensible to add them all on this site.
Description: Web site hosting and domain. Designing web site and incorporating text and images from the client. Copy writing and editing.
Education Summary: BA (Hons) Management - 1st class
Trinity Cert TESOL