- Newcastle under Lyme, GB
- £30 /hr
- Available now
Experienced Business Consultant with a strong record of defining, leading, executing and delivering business transformation in the Public and Private sector
Commercially astute,more...Experienced Business Consultant with a strong record of defining, leading, executing and delivering business transformation in the Public and Private sector
Commercially astute, strong, driven, influential and self-motivated team player with excellent communication and customer service skills with the required gravitas to operate and influence at an executive level.
Innate ability to quickly learn and assess client requirements leading to conversion into mutually agreeable and beneficial commercial propositions.
Area Covered: North West England / UK
Job Title: Project Manager
Company: Manchester City Council
Description: Directorate of Transformation
Transformation / Project Manager with full accountability for delivery of elements of Customer Strategy
• Development and implementation of Corporate Contact Centre for all Council telephone contact.
• Objective to increase customer access, customer service to the Customer and improve productivity and efficiency of the service.
- Performance Management Framework developed and implemented across 12 Council departments with Customer Telephone Contact to initially identify performance levels and issues prior to integration.
- Development and sign off of Corporate Contact Centre Management organisation
- Creation, review and sign off of Corporate Contact Centre Job Descriptions
- Management of revised Corporate Contact Centre Management organisation through Manchester City Governance.
- Recruitment of Corporate Contact Centre Management organisation
- Migration / relocation of Council staff from existing directorates into Customer Service Organisation
- Trade Union Colleagues were involved and consulted with throughout lifecycle of the project. A fortnightly TU catch-up was introduced with more regular meetings at critical points in the project.
- Implementation of One Number approach for Manchester City Council
- Use of MCC intranet, Town Hall meetings to consult and communicate change.
- Stakeholder management including presenting to Manchester City Council Members and Senior Management Team.
• Projects involved in extending Council Services to the Neighbourhoods through the development of Neighbourhood Community Hubs in libraries and schools
- Development and trial of transaction video link between hub and contact centre.
- Implementation of touchscreen kiosk network across Manchester with Libraries, Sure Start Centres and Markets.
• Workstream to increase levels of Channel Shift from telephone to web/ mobile based contact for Council Services.
Education Summary: Degree educated career Management consultant