- Cheltenham, GB
- £35 /hr
- Available now
seo, search engine optimisation and website design
Award winning online marketing professional, who has achieved a number of the firsts and milestones:
• Simon Dye was recognised as a Glambassador- a leading Information &more...Award winning online marketing professional, who has achieved a number of the firsts and milestones:
• Simon Dye was recognised as a Glambassador- a leading Information & Communication Technology Gloucestershire business 2013.
• Simon Dye qualified as Member of the United Kingdom Web Design Association (UKWDA) 2012.
• Qualified as Member of Association of MBAs 2012.
• Elected Technology Ambassador of the Chartered Institute of Marketing’s South West Regional Board 2011.
• Had his Chartered Marketer status confirmed for the tenth consecutive year by the Chartered Institute of Marketing, July 2008.
• Awarded Fellowship of the Chartered Institute of Marketing 2007.
• Elected Chairman of the Chartered Institute of Marketing's Market Interest Group Board 2007.
• Elected Chairman of the Chartered Institute of Marketing's South West of England and South Wales Regional Board of Trustees, 2005/6.
• Winner of UK Government- funded Business Link Gloucestershire's inaugural "Lifetime e-Business Award" 2004.
• Upgraded to a Four Star "Very Good" Star Rating by the international Shop Safe consumer guide for online shoppers- they only list online shops that meet their code of practice along with the best deals and bargains in 2003.
• Created and heads the first financial services website to achieve the new Consumers' Association, DTI and Trust UK backed new online standard by the SafeBuy Assurance Scheme.
• Created and heads the first ecommerce organisation to successfully pass the new upgraded "Investor In People" review and recognised as continuing to meet the requirements of the national Standard for effective Investment In People in 2003.
• Finalist in the "Excellence in Marketing" Award by the British Business Awards Association in 2001.
• Declared to be "Highly Recommended" in Business Link and the South West of England's Smart Thursday's e-Xemplar for helping local businesses to make online marketing profits.
• Past Honorary Chairman of the Chartered Institute of Marketing's Gloucestershire Branch in 2001.
• Finalist in the "Investing In People" Award by the British Business Awards Association in 2000.
• Created and heads the first ecommerce company to be recognised as an Investor In People organisation, Europe's "Gold Standard" for staff recruitment, training and development in 2000.
• Created and heads the first financial services site that meets the SafeBuy Assurance Scheme for web-based retailers- and is endorsed by TrustUK, the industry self-regulatory body set up by the Consumers' Association and the Alliance for Electronic Business, supported by the UK Government in 2000.
• Created and heads the first financial services site offering loans and mortgages to achieve the Consumers' Association's Which? WebTrader standard in 2000.
• Created and heads the first retail site to be created a Millennium Product by the Design Council and the Department of Trade and Industry in 1999.
Area Covered: Gloucestershire, South West, UK, Global
Company Name: WiseMoney.com Ltd
Summary: Marketing background- worked for Saatchi and Saatchi in the 80s. Passed an MBA and Postgraduate Marketing Diploma in the 90s where I realised that the Internet was going to be future.
Set up one of the first financial services websites in the UK in 1998- which has grown to over 250 other financial services websites in the group.
Now do a considerable amount of online marketing consultancy and lectures helping other business people with their websites. Over 150 websites helped from Global Blue Chip companies to one person SMEs. The science and the processes are both the same- how can I help you?
Company: Motivation Magic
Description: Hosting websites, design layout and templates, train client to update content, links building, search engine optimisation, online marketing, business development. Ongoing development.
Education Summary: MBA
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
Professional Online Marketing Expert includes SEO, PPC and website design