- City of Westminster, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
A successful and experienced Entrepreneurial Director with proven success in developing businesses from start up to sale; managing and planning high growth. An experienced directormore...A successful and experienced Entrepreneurial Director with proven success in developing businesses from start up to sale; managing and planning high growth. An experienced director with specific skill sets in marketing, operations, logistics and taking start-up businesses to a saleable size. Strategic thinker with a strong entrepreneurial flair, excellent leadership skills and experienced in health & social care, e-commerce, financial services, manufacturing and military environments.
Area Covered: Blackpool, United Kingdom
Job Title: Non Exec Director
Company: Cloud Clever Ltd.
Description: Cloud Clever provide IT advice, support and delivery from traditional IT network solutions, to advanced cloud based operations.
In addition Cloud Clever provide a range of maintenance and support packages. Cloud Clever pride ourselves on always tailoring your IT solutions to deliver maximum benefit.
Are you Cloud Clever ?
Job Title: Managing Director/Owner
Company: Abbeydale Care Training Ltd
Description: Abbeydale Care Training provide training and qualifications to private, public and voluntary sector health and social care organisations throughout the UK. We are preferred training partners to some of the UKs largest care providers. We have significant expertise in Dementia, Learning Disability, Safeguarding, Apprenticeships and clinical training for Nurses.
Job Title: Owner/Director
Company: Ribble Valley Care Ltd
Description: Ribble Valley Care Ltd is a provider of specialist residential care for elderly persons with dementia and nursing needs in the North West of England. I have been an equity stakeholder and Managing Director since 1999.
Ribble Valley Care currently operate two Residential Nursing Homes.
24 bed Nursing Home Salford, Greater Manchester.
• Specialising in End Of Life Care
• The first private nursing home in the north west to be awarded the Gold Standard Framework. Training partner for Salford University Nursing and Social Work degree courses.
• Planning permission for a 20 bed extension
• Excellent reputation and experiences consistently high occupancy rates averaging in excess of 95%.
65 bed Nursing Home Blackpool, Lancashire.
• Specialising in severe/extreme dementia care of elderly persons with nursing needs
• Training partner for UCLAN Nursing Degree Course
• Excellent reputation and experiences consistently high occupancy averaging in excess of 95%.
• Development opportunity for a further 5 single en/suite rooms
• 15,000 sq ft former hotel adjacent to Blackpool Nursing Home
• Planning permission for change of use into a care facility
• Potential for 30 bed facility
Currently looking for development partners and/or funders to grow the business, developing the property adjacent to the Blackpool Home and undertake further new build developments.
Job Title: Owner
Description: Since its inception in July 2006 has become one of the leading internet retailer of combat sports equipment and lifestyle clothing. C2 Trading has also become a distributor for a niche combat sports equipment brand with excellent growth prospects.
Job Title: Managing Director/Owner
Company: Abbeydale Homecare Ltd
Description: Grew Abbeydale Homecare, a Domiciliary Care Provider, in four years from one branch with a turnover of less than £100k to a six branch operation employing over 400 staff, the largest of its kind in the North West, with multiple local authority contracts and a turnover of £3.5m. Sold this business in 2005 for £2.9m to a plc
Job Title: Vice President Project Office Manager
Description: Reporting directly to the head of operations for Citibank’s newly formed Global Service Centre (GSC), a back office global operations site of 2000 employees, I was Programme Manager for multiple business and IT consultancy projects for internal customers. Provided leadership and management to the Project Office comprising of eight Project Managers and two admin staff ; wholly owning the budgets and managing the projects through the complete end to end project life cycle. The Project Office owned several major cross functional business and IT projects, including Year 2000 and EMU, in addition to several smaller projects. Owned and manage budgets in excess of £3m. Major accomplishments include :
• Established a cross functional/product Project Office for Citibank’s newly formed Global Service Centre (GSC). Interviewed, recruited and coached/developed staff including MBAs. Programme Manager for all Project Office assignments.
• Programme Manager for GSC Infrastructure and receive deliverables for all functions migrating to Dublin, from Lewisham (UK), European sites and Buffalo New York for both Cash Management and Securities Operations.
• Site Project Manager for the GSC's Year 2000 initiative.
• Programme Manager for the roll out of the Citibank Quality Initiative in Ireland. (Included teaching some courses).
Job Title: Army Officer REME
Company: British Army
Description: Responsible for all operational planning and strategic development of a 700 strong multinational engineering organisation and the management of day to day operational matters; both in the UK and in the Former Republic of Yugoslavia (FRY). Also responsible for all aspects of Media Operations; writing articles and press releases dealing with journalists/media and promoting the battalion. Major accomplishments include :
• Implemented and managed strategies and action plans in order to provide the technical support for all the British Army’s land based equipment employed in the Former Republic of Yugoslavia (FR) . Achieved an average 98% equipment availability for the British Army in the FRY.
• Planned, implemented and managed international movement of 500 personnel, heavy plant and freight by land, sea and air using multinational civilian and military organisations
• Analysed multinational intelligence and media reports in order to provide briefs and presentations at directorate level on the current and possible future military and political situation within the FRY.
Field of Study: Army Officer Training
University / College: Royal Military Academy
Field of Study: Integrated Management Systems
University / College: The University Of Birmingham
Field of Study: Metallurgy and Materials Science
University / College: The University of Birmingham
University / College: Bolton School (Boys Division)