- Gosport, GB
- £40 /hr
- Available now
A Highly effective and experienced Health and Safety manager with a robust knowledge of the construction industry ranging from main contractors through to high risk operations.more...A Highly effective and experienced Health and Safety manager with a robust knowledge of the construction industry ranging from main contractors through to high risk operations. I have a proven track record on projects from extensions to domestic projects to National Stadiums, Airports, Nuclear facilities, High rise and rail projects.
The safety advice I deliver is effective and workable not a paperwork system that sits on a shelp. I am chartered and maintain a high level of training and skills in the industry.
Competent in creating health and safety policy procedures, risk assessments, method statements, site inspections and audits, accident and incident investigations. Practical safety to enable you to do what you do best.
Available to discuss and advise on all your health and safety needs.
• Proven ability to liaise effectively with both internal and external clients and their stakeholders, and relate to all levels of an organisation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Behavioural safety coaching.
• Experienced in managing, promoting and creating health, safety and environmental controls within the workplace, across multi-disciplined market sectors, and high risk environments
• Extensive practical experience in understanding the needs/demands generated from work activities, and designing and implementing effective safety controls and workable systems ensuring ‘buy in’ at all levels
• Creation and implementation of effective policies, auditing for compliance and report writing
• Experienced in creating and delivering effective training, presentations and briefings
• Accident and incident investigation, root cause analysis, cause and effect analysis. Understanding findings and implementing changes to prevent reoccurrences
• Ability and experience to influence positive behavioural change in a persuasive manner
• Knowledge of construction/refurbishment operations to foresee issues, thus enabling prevention.
• IT literate– Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Project, Aster Power Project, Pillar, and bespoke client databases and job management systems.
Chartered Safety Professional CMIOSH
NEBOSH Construction Certificate
NVQ Level 5 Occupational Health and Safety
Managing CDM Regulations CDM Co-ordinator
Train the Trainer Manual Handling & Abrasive wheels
CPCS Competent Appointed Person (Lifting Operations)
CITB Temporary Works Co-ordinator
Face fit testing
C&G Legionella awareness
Fire Management and Fire Risk Assessment
Chain of Custody Drugs and Alcohol testing
BOHS P405, W504 Management of Asbestos
Non Licenced Asbestos removal
Licensed Asbestos removal trained (exp)
AIEMA 14001 Internal Auditor
IOSH Accident Investigation Training
Banksman Management and Signalling
Fire Marshal / Fire Risk assessment
CSCS Managers card (Black card)
RTITB Below the Hook vacuum lifting
CISRS Scaffold inspection (Basic & Advanced)
Level 3 First Aid at work
Chartered Health and Safety Professional