- Sudbury, GB
- £28 /hr
- Available now
We are a product development company to provide CAD and Prototyping services to design and manufacturing companies.
Supported by our CAD modelling services we can provide rapidmore...We are a product development company to provide CAD and Prototyping services to design and manufacturing companies.
Supported by our CAD modelling services we can provide rapid ABS prototypes for early evaluation in the design process.
We are experienced in taking your thought from an idea to a digital prototype. With your input and our know-how your concept can quickly develop in a three dimensional environment. Once completed we can provide the necessary details for product analysis, costing and evaluation exercises to reduce financial risk.
Area Covered: Worldwide - Remote
Company Name: SB3D Ltd
Summary: * Expert knowledge of Pro/Engineer v18 to Wildfire 3 in manufacturing industry including surface modelling (ISDX) and advanced large assembly management techniques.
* Ten years+ design experience, transportable Wildfire licence with ISDX and dimension prototyping equipment.
* Implementation and administration of Intralink PDM v1.0 to 3.4
* Innovative use of plastics design, prototyping, tool manufacture and production techniques to get products to market that achieve awards and success.
* Experienced using various materials, processes and tooling for injection moulding and twin shot, blow moulding, injection blow moulding, compression moulding, vacuum forming, sheet metal fabrications, castings and extrusions.
* From concept to production, ensure workable designs up to speed.
Company: Cubby Safety Products
Description: Deisgn of an innovative scaffolding acessory
Company: ScopeNext Ltd
Description: 3D cad Design of a patented lotion dispenser licensed to Rexam
Education Summary: * Completed courses in Pro/Engineer Wildfire update training and New Product Quality Planning
* Pro/Engineer Fundamentals of Design.
* Pro/Engineer Advanced Design.
* Pro/Intralink Administrator Training.
* Member of the Institute of Engineering Designers.
* Stage 1 Incorporated Engineer.
Mechanical Design Engineer
Simon provided me with some stunning images, I was very impressed with his work and attention to details.He also was very helpful and constructive all the way.
SB3D has provided a very clean and precise 3D model in all required formats. He has translated our files and drawing and listened to our specific requirements. The service was very efficient / quick and they also supplied 3D physical samples within 3 days of receiving our plans. I have used multiple designers in the past and they can often interpret your projects incorrectly, but Simon listens and produces the goods.
An excellent service.