- London, GB
- £8 /hr
- Available now
A resourceful and organised individual, highly IT literate with solid administrative skills. Experience of working within busy environments, with the ability to prioritise andmore...A resourceful and organised individual, highly IT literate with solid administrative skills. Experience of working within busy environments, with the ability to prioritise and multitask. Previously worked within a range of environments, interacting with people at every level. Clear enhanced DBS.
• Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise projects when necessary.
• Able to work independently and autonomously.
• Experience of working within busy and unpredictable environments.
• Interpersonal skills including excellent telephone manner, experienced customer service provision face to face, via telephone and email.
• Filing, bulk mail outs, creation of information and instruction documents, photocopying, post management, supply ordering, minute taking, meeting servicing, proofreading.
• Reception and switchboard (both manual and computerised) experience.
Highly computer literate:
• Competent user of Windows and Mac.
• Extensive experience with the Internet, Microsoft Office – advanced Word and Excel user, Tessitura, SIMS.
• Understanding of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, Frog (VLE).
• Advanced experience of Social Media – profile and page management, and Online Marketplaces - eBay and Etsy.
Admin, Data, All Rounder