- Manila, PH
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I can be a virtual assistant. I have a three-year solid work experience related to clerical and administrative works. I had an extensive training in this kind of work. I was trainedmore...I can be a virtual assistant. I have a three-year solid work experience related to clerical and administrative works. I had an extensive training in this kind of work. I was trained at departments like accounting, records, industrial coordinating, HR and admin. I also know the software or programs like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; SAP, Lotus Notes and Quick Books.
Area Covered: Anywhere
Work Experience Summary: A. Records and Admin Assistant at Monark Foundation from March 2008 to January 2010.
* ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS:
1. Manage petty cash funds
2. Set-up trainees’ accounts receivable
3. Prepare and submit Cash Collection Report per deposit (e.g. training subsidy,
training fee, short courses, etc.) to the Accounting staff.
4. Prepare and submit check requests
5. Attend to suppliers queries with regards to payables.
6. Prepare bimonthly invoices, collection notices and attend to suppliers' queries
7. Maintain office supply requirements
8. Receive telephone calls and guest properly
9. Process incoming and outgoing mail, courier and faxes
10. Prepare and submit bimonthly attendance summary (timekeeping).
11. Monitor and prepare bimonthly updates of SL/VL status of employees.
12. Attend to other tasks that may be assigned by supervisor
1. Coordinate with Monark Group counterparts for school-initiated programs and activities.
2. Coordinate for group and individual insurance for TMs and students.
3. Coordinate TMs flight schedules to Accounting Staff.
4. Market MFI courses.
1. Prepare and submit necessary documents to government offices (BIR, TESDA, ETC)
2. Prepare scholarship billing for institutions and organizations
3. Collate and submit documents/requirements for industry partners’ accreditation to TESDA
4. Attend to other tasks that may be assigned by C1.
* TRAINEES' RECORDS TASKS:
1. Review and record trainees' grades and other informative documents
2. Prepare transcripts, certificates and other students records
3. Facilitate enrollment and submit enrollment report
4. Prepare and submit semi-monthly computation of in-plant trainees' allowances
5. Prepare General Ledger of accounts receivables quarterly
6.Prepare and submit summary of enrollees and tuition fees one week after enrollment
7. Attend to other tasks that may be assigned by supervisor
* TRAINEES' ASSISTANCE TASKS:
1. Facilitate screening and testing of new students
2. Assist and facilitate Career Orientation to schools and organizations
3. Attend to other tasks that may be assigned by supervisor
B. Product Development Assistant at Chikka Asia from October 2006 to March 2007.
* Responsible for composition of creative SMS content covering various topics and writing styles.
* Administers SMS content locally and for international.
* Generates and monitors feedbacks from subscribers.
* Disseminates the feedbacks to specific personnel.
* Makes reports regarding the updated subscribers and hits and then submit it to concerned personnel.
* Does requests ask by immediate supervisor.
C. Territory Sales Secretary at Coca Cola Bottler's Inc. from February 2006 to June 2006.
ï€ªPrepares daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports. (Records AR & breaks/prepares Fix Operating Budget Analysis)
ï€ªFacilitates processing of payments and liquidation of expenses.
ï€ªPrepares PRs, picklist, PRM and SR for the territory.
*Ensures adequate office supplies/materials and forms.
ï€ªCollects and ensures submission of reports from sales supervisors.
ï€ªRelays messages to supervisors and other associates concerned for prompt action on required data.
ï€ªMakes memos, letters or necessary documents needed by immediate supervisor and other territory sales personnel.
ï€ªActs as a liaison officer in the absence of the immediate supervisor and refers to department heads concerned matters for immediate action.
ï€ªPerforms special assignments assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time (attend meetings when representation is required during absence of immediate superior).
ï€ªEnsures those messages and other important concerns are being passed on to all concerned personnel.
D. I had a summer job at our provincial government office for four consecutive summers of year 2001 to 2004 and each for fifteen days.
Education Summary: A. Graduated with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Business Management at Xavier University
1. Basic Safety Training • University of Cebu, February 8 to 14, 2010
2. Undergone training at each department (Accounting, Records, Industrial Coordinator’s Office, HR and Admin each for one month) • Monark (Manila), July 13 to November 13, 2009
3. Yellow Belt Training • Monark Equipment Corporation, November 2008
4. Participant • Business and Management Seminar Series, November 27, 2003
5. Participant • 2nd PJMA • CDO Chapter Annual Convention, September 17-18, 2003
6. Participant • Business Plan Orientation, August 29, 2003
7. Committee Head • Programs and Certificates • Leadership & Style, December 9-10, 2002
8. Participant • Business Training and Motivation, December 14, 2001
Shiema Mae C.
Virtual Aministrative Assistant