- London, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
Hi there and welcome to my profile.
A little bit about me: In addition to having extensive PA/administrative experience in a range of sectors and in organisations of differentmore...Hi there and welcome to my profile.
A little bit about me: In addition to having extensive PA/administrative experience in a range of sectors and in organisations of different sizes, I have a business degree and a Chartered Institute of Marketing diploma. I have successfully worked with a range of people at all levels, both within organisations that I've worked for and externally. In addition to the usual core skills of a PA such as organisational and communication skills, I can be relied upon to get things done in good time and to a high and professional standard. I thrive on being busy!
Whether it's because you are short on time or have more important things to do, let me help you manage your administrative affairs, business support or private.
Duties I can help with include:
Business PA duties
• Filing and record keeping
• Diary management
• Booking travel and/or accommodation
• Invoicing and chasing late payments
• Processing expenses
• Managing bills and other paperwork
• Sorting and managing emails
• Drafting or sending emails
• Document writing
• Database management and data entry
• Screening phone calls or taking calls so that you don't miss that important lead
• Event organisation – securing the right venue and dealing with delegates/guests and the information that they require
• Website updating
• Social media – managing your accounts
• Competitor research and monitoring industry developments
• Project research and management – helping you to meet deadlines for important projects, finding new business leads and all relevant information
• Sales – extra resource for lead generation and selling of your service or product
Private PA duties
• Property management – looking after your property and interests while you are away, overseeing building repairs, dealing with post and deliveries
• Any irritating little chores that distract your attention but never quite get finished
• Research such as reviewing utilities and insurance policies
• Personal shopping
• Arranging dry cleaning
• Waiting in for a delivery
• Collecting a prescription
• Paying a cheque into a bank
• Being in contact with your child’s school
This is not an exhaustive list.
Give me your to-do list and let me ease some of the burden so that you can have a more balanced work, home and family life and concentrate on the things that really matter.
I guarantee complete confidentiality and am happy to have a no-obligation chat.
Experienced PA/Administrator/Office Manager