- Edinburgh, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
Conexus Secretarial Solutions is owned and operated by Sheila Ferguson. My flexible attitude and well developed interpersonal and communication skills have been enhanced throughmore...Conexus Secretarial Solutions is owned and operated by Sheila Ferguson. My flexible attitude and well developed interpersonal and communication skills have been enhanced through working in internal communication, administration and personal assistant roles.
My mission is to connect with clients, understand their business needs, how their business operates and build-up excellent working relationships.
You will receive a high level of service, delivered in a professional manner, leaving you free to concentrate on running and growing your business.
Whether you have a small ad-hoc typing or admin job that needs taken care of, or a project that requires some long term resource, I look forward to hearing from you.
Area Covered: Communications, Secretarial, Administration, Events
Summary: Flexible attitude and well developed interpersonal and communication skills gained through working in internal communication, administration and personal assistant roles within the Royal Bank of Scotland Group.
• Communication: accomplished communicator with the ability to tailor content and style to suit the needs of the audience.
• Interpersonal skills: experienced in influencing, negotiating and liaising with key stakeholders and suppliers at all levels – both internal and external.
• Organisation and planning: capability to manage and prioritise self and others to ensure delivery of projects on time and within budget.
• Problem solving: enjoys using initiative to identify options and alternative ways of looking at issues and problems.
Job Title: Communications Delivery Manager
Company: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP
Description: Managed delivery of internal communication projects, undertaken in support of business priorities:
• Liaised with key stakeholders to understand their communication requirements, researched key messages and strategies for the business areas and built these into communications.
• Managed timelines and budgets to ensure each project was delivered on time and within budget.
• Ensured plans/communication briefs were signed off by key stakeholders.
• Provided regular updates to key stakeholders and Business Communication Managers, highlighting any issues/risks to delivery of project.
• Presented options or solutions to address issues/risks which may have impacted on the delivery of the project.
• Produced engaging and inspiring communications whilst ensuring key messages were clear and would be understood by the audience.
• Liaised with design agencies and printers and developed good working relationships to aid the delivery of projects.
• Required to manage and deliver multiple projects at the same time.
• Recognised as Achiever of the Month, October 2008, for the fantastic support and dedication I demonstrated when working on the Branch Automation Project.
• Secured a cost saving of 37% to the business by researching a number of print and design options for a project.
Education Summary: Educated to Higher Grade level.