- Burgess Hill, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am an IT Tutor. I hold the City and Guilds 7407 FE Tutors Certificate at level 4. I have been working with West Sussex Adult and Community Learning and private training centresmore...I am an IT Tutor. I hold the City and Guilds 7407 FE Tutors Certificate at level 4. I have been working with West Sussex Adult and Community Learning and private training centres for more than 7 years and teach on a one to one basis or in a classroom situation. I teach absolute beginners up to Level 2. I delivery accredited courses such as CLAIT 2006, ECDL and CLAIT PLUS . My courses have a high retention rate and excellent achievement results.
I offer high-level administrative services. My typing speed and skills are excellent and include the ability to compose documents or edit and format existing data. My knowledge of the core Microsoft Office applications is extensive and am able to move comfortably and quickly between Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc. In addition I am able to create or edit html pages.
I am efficient and experienced and am determined to make it easier for you to focus on your core business.
Typing, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access. I am also familiar with Dreamweaver 4, Photoshop Elements and Publisher. Bookkeeping.
• Ability to use own initiative without supervision.
• Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Able of prioritise workloads and effectively manage a range of tasks.
• Very flexible.
• High level of both written skill and oral communication.
• Office administration - general secretarial support ie: typing of general correspondence, including confidential reports etc. Diary management,
• Producing powerpoint presentations.
Area Covered: West Sussex
IT Tutor/Office Administration