- Slough, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
Self Employed - Working as SAP FICO Consultant / Trainer
SAP FICO Consultant / Trainer (Contract)
SAP FICO configuration - Involved in configuration of the following : FICO Basic Configuration, General Ledger Accounting, AR andmore...SAP FICO Consultant / Trainer (Contract)
SAP FICO configuration - Involved in configuration of the following : FICO Basic Configuration, General Ledger Accounting, AR and AP Accounting, Bank Accounting, Business processes, End User Transaction, Controlling – COPA, COPC, Asset Accounting .
FSCM - Credit Management, Collection Management, Dispute Management, Biller Direct.
TRM - Transaction Manager, Money Market and Foreign Exchange, Securities, Credit and Market Risk Analyser, Cash Management.
End User support - Supported in resolving day to day end user issues pertaining to FI – Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Asset Accounting and in Materials Management – Material Master, Purchase Order, Goods Receipt, Invoice Verification.
Providing first level support on FICO , MM, SD issues raised by end users.
Training - Providing SAP training for End Users, Super Users, Consultants in core SAP Module AR, AP, FL, AA, Controlling and also within FSCM. Plan, create and deliver blended training for the client. Develop training content as per business requirements. Develop and deliver scenario based training.
End User -
Create General Ledger accounts
Create Vendors and customers,
Processing of Purchase Orders (POs), GR/IR
Ensuring invoices are matched to the correct PO, GL account and cost centre
Preparation of payment runs, Vendor reconciliations
Bank reconciliation, Employee expenses
Posting purchase invoices
Inputting of all A/P and A/R transactions
Processing of Sales Orders (SO)
Posting and clearing Sales invoices, conduct credit checks
Posting multicurrency invoices
Preparing customer statement, Dunning
Updating Cashbook, posting other general ledger related transactions
Posting other business transactions – Bank guarantee, interest rates,
AR, AP , GL Reporting, Financial and management reporting
AA - Create Assets, Asset acquisition posting, Asset retirement posting
Depreciation run, Asset Account reporting and other transactions as required
Bookkeeping / Accounting : QuickBooks, Sage, Axxia -
• Banking – cheque production, updating cash, cheque , card payment transactions using
Producing account balances of all customer accounts on a weekly basis for the purpose of credit control
• Invoicing , Online Financial transactions – credit card, debit card, bacs, chaps , international transfers
• AR/ AP - Payments, receipts, transfers, Debit credit cards and other related processes
• Costing and Analysis – costing of files for submitting to the designated government agency
• Cash flow, account balances and other management reporting
• Setting up sales, purchase and nominal Ledgers and keep up to date these ledgers as required using Sage Line 50 and Excel Spread Sheets
• Raising Sales invoices, credit notes, customer’s monthly statements and allocation of sales receipts against customer’s accounts on Sage Line 50 and excel spread sheets
• Processing purchase invoices, supplier’s statements reconciliation, dealing with suppliers invoice queries & purchase orders using Sage Line 50 and Excel spread sheets
SAP FICO Consultant / Trainer