- London, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
Mainly dealing with Web development and maintenance, I offer services in site design, development, setup and administration, search engine optimisation, and deployment. Site canmore...Mainly dealing with Web development and maintenance, I offer services in site design, development, setup and administration, search engine optimisation, and deployment. Site can be static, database driven, AJAX, CMS, CRM, Windows SOAP Webservices, and XML Metadata structures.
Please feel free to contact me for further details should you wish to enquire about my work.
Area Covered: London, Surrey, Herts, Berks, Croydon
Work Experience Summary: Locayta, September 2007 • December 2008
IT Web and Applications Developer in ASP & C#.NET 3.5 and SQL Server 2005/08
> Maintenance and development of 2-tier and 3-tier CMS websites, using Locayta’s unconventional Publisha flat file XML technology (Using ASP & C#.NET 3.5).
> Project planning and systems development using MS Project, MS Visio, and RR UML.
> Dynamic development and regression automated testing using Agile methodologies and NUnit test packages.
> Organisational skills in planning, time management, self tuition and development
> Refer to “Skills and Competencies.doc” progress chart for list of full skill set.
Lateralgroup/Datalateral, September 2006 • August 2007
Junior IT Developer & Email Broadcaster in ASP, ASP & VB.NET 2.0 and SQL Server 2000
> Extensive SQL Querying & Development of numerous large DBs
> Creating & Scripting DTS Packages
> Database Administration
> VB & VB.NET development
> ASP Scripting & ASP.NET development
> XML webservice development
> HTML coding for page design, particularly for email creatives
> SMTP Relay Servers for broadcasting Emails & IIS Web Server for hosting client domains and microsites
> High use of communication skills
> Excellent Teamworker and working ethics
World Sounds, March 2006 • August 2006
Voluntary Junior Software Developer in VB.NET 2.0 and SQL Server 2000
> First practical utilisation of .NET training, on a voluntary basis
> VB.NET & SQL Server DB design & development
> Software support & Documentation
> Good use of communication skills
> Excellent working ethics
Education Summary: > Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer, Computer Technology Training, october 2005 • March 2006
- Microsoft Certified Professional
* Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft’® SQL Serverâ„¢ 2000 Enterprise Edition (MCP ID# 3513137)
* Developing and Implementing Windows based Applications using Visual Basic. NET and Visual Studios
- Trained Certifications (No official certification)
* Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Visual Basic’®.NET and the .NET Framework
* Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic’® .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
* Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures
> BSc Combined Honours in Computing, University of Hertfordshire, 2001 • 2004
- Further oo Design based on principles of oo programming using patterns and UML analysis transitions to Java implementations.
- Topic in Computing Systems, which was an overview on systems architecture in a microcomputer, to a network of distributed computers.
- Database System Design & Management,
- Final Year Project, study based on program analysis and designs to build a tutorial chess engine.
> A/S Level Physics, Biology & Maths 2000 • 2001 Queen’s Park Community School (Sixth Form)
> GNVQ Advanced in Science 1998 • 2000, Queen’s Park Community School (Sixth Form)
> 8 GCSEs A • Cs 1993 • 1998, Queen’s Park Community School, including English, Maths and Science
.NET Web/Windows Developer