- York, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
• Successfully managed the implementation of eLearning solutions into various NHS organisations whilst employing PRINCE 2 methodologies to underpin the projects.
• Used extensivemore...• Successfully managed the implementation of eLearning solutions into various NHS organisations whilst employing PRINCE 2 methodologies to underpin the projects.
• Used extensive project management expertise to manage complex stakeholder relations to enable the delivery of a national training solution whilst also addressing local training requirements.
• Established an NHS Trust as one of the top-ten highest eLearning users in the NHS through the successful delivery of an eLearning project. This implementation yielded savings of 50% on their annual training budget.
• Played a lead role in developing and delivering in excess of 100 hours of eLearning.
• Used extensive technical skills to produce fully functional learning management system recording the uptake of the eLearning, recording individual’s quiz scores, frequency of use etc. as required.
• Developed a fully operational replica of the Summary Care Record (SCR) application using ASP and SQL Server. The system is now used as a training environment within the NHS. This SCR demonstrator generated over £300,000 revenue for the BT training team and provided substantial cost savings to the NHS and BT. This application has been used in high-profile demonstrations for senior government officials including the Prime Minister and members of the Cabinet.
Area Covered: Yorkshire, UK
Company Name: Quintessential Training Ltd
eLearning Project Manager, Developer