- Washim, IN
- £442 /hr
- Available now
I can do Internet research, Email Marketing data Entry , mass mailing 10ys of experience
Area Covered: India, gujarat
Company Name: VIKSAT
Work Experience Summary: Client Servicingmore...I can do Internet research, Email Marketing data Entry , mass mailing 10ys of experience
Area Covered: India, gujarat
Company Name: VIKSAT
Work Experience Summary: Client Servicing Executives since April 2000
• Has handled the prestigious accounts like National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, CII, Gujarat Chapter, Gloria (Lalji Health etc)
• Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and Deepkala Group of Showrooms in Ahmedabad to name a few, which includes following responsibilities.
• Visiting Clients for Business Development
• Understanding their needs and wants on Advertisement to market their product/s.
• Transferring thoughts to the artist to develop concept Getting the final consent on the concept .
• Interaction with media to showcase the concept i.e.the product of customer.
• In between the jobs on a special market research assignment, has carried out the field the survey to assess the media habits of females in Ahmedabad, falling in the different strata of the society. The top line finding of the research helped the client fine tune their media and communication strategy.
June 2002•2003 June Infinium Toyota-Dealership
Sales Executive (Accessories)
A Leading Automobile company which deals in best cars like Toyota Qualis, Camry & Corolla
Worked as Sales Executive with Accessories department
Department looking after: Handling the Sales , Purchasing
Interacting with suppliers & Customer Care.
The job also included inspecting the vehicle after the accessories are fitted, quality of work. (Website: www.infinium-toyota.com)
July•2003-December 2006 - Confederation of Indian Industry
CII is an apex industry association with 5000+ member companies. It provides professional services and deals with Government on policy matters.
Executive: Business Fair• Marketing of Exhibition like:
“Consumex 2003” & “Finanstreet 2003” on Consumer durables &Financial Institutions, Communication & Information Technology CIT 2004, SME Linkage 2004
• Developing Concepts & Objectives about event
• Promotion of the events • Advertisement, Brochures, Marketing & creating brand image
• Promotion of exhibition
• Making follow-ups with corporate financial institutions
• Customer relation with big corporate
• Handling Commercial activities
• Handling of Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, Training Programme, Mission
• Handling the Western Gujarat and organizing Industry base conference, Seminars as per the subjects. Organized training Programme & workshops on different subjects like Lean Manufacturing , Customer Relationship Management, Energy Management, Buyer-Seller meet to forge ties between small medium & large organizations, Exhibition space selling for Agriculture , IT & Small Medium Enterprise .Seven Habits of Highly Effective people, Water conference
• Social Development initiatives •Organized Training Programme on Tuberculosis & HIV/AIDS, Conference HIV/AIDS Workshop on Anti Retroviral Treatment (Training of trainers for Doctors), (Website: www.cii.in)
January 2007 • March 31 2007
Sales Coordinator (Institutional Business & Vending Operations) Rasna International Pvt Ltd
Rasna is a brand that every Indian in the World knows of as standing tall vis-a-vis quality flavor, and enjoyment in the in-house market of soft drinks. A favourite of the whole family. Rasna has extended its range to include other products, synergetic to it\'s basic activites, by introducing a variety of processed food products for the global consumer. Rasna has been gain 1st rank in the soft drink beverage category (Source:Brand quality).
Looking after sales procedures of coordinating with offices for dispatches of goods, to taking invoice & payments follow up. Looking after Stocks, available at different CSD’s & Depots & coordinating for left over or damaged goods. Coordinate with Sales officers, & other offices, interaction with venders
December 14,2010 • Till Date
VIKSAT- Executive Assistant to the Director
VIKSAT Vikram Sarabhai Centre for Development Interaction is an activity of Nehru Foundation for Development (NFD), a registered public charitable trust, founded by the eminent scientist and the legendry visionary, Dr. Vikram A. Sarabhai, in the year 1966. Vikram Sarabhai Centre for Development Interaction - VIKSAT, was established in 1977, the second of the several activities that were initiated by the foundation towards all round development of the societies. VIKSAT, engaged in promotion of participatory management of natural resources, believes that the goal of sustainability in natural resources development and management can be achieved only through decisive participation of the local communities aided by an enabling role of the government agencies. Nehru Foundation for Development runs a number of educational activities in the fields of science, mathematics, environment, natural resource management, health and nutrition. NFD promotes its aims, thoughts and objectives by way of planned projects and programmes through its affiliated institutions, VASCSC, VIKSAT, CHETNA, CEE and KHAMIR. (Website: www.viksat.org)
• Manage all executive level administrative tasks including scheduling meetings , arranging travel, Hospitality, HR matters which include scanning of resume, short listing schedule interview and recruitment correspondence.
• Compilation of correspondence and reports. To prepare, proof read and edit all outgoing correspondence
• Adeptly handle incoming communications and respond to internal requests for information on a timely basis.
• Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
• To prepare the Director all internal meetings
• To create and manage the Director’s filing system in relation to new projects
• Coordinates activities for a variety of meetings, committees, and special projects;
• Make agenda for the meeting and taking notes and prepares minutes.
• Modify and update a website; coordinates with appropriate departments to implement a web site.
• Provides detailed administrative and clerical support to the administrative department
Education Summary: Bachelors of Commerce Graduate