- Slough, GB
- £16 /hr
- Available now
Managed IT Service Proposals for UK corporate clients.
My professional background is in Proposal Management and Software Testing for IT and Telecoms companies.
1. Proposal Manager
I have over 5 years'more...My professional background is in Proposal Management and Software Testing for IT and Telecoms companies.
1. Proposal Manager
I have over 5 years' experience working on corporate bids for customer projects ranging from £50k per annum to over £70,000,000 total contract value.
I have experience bidding for both Public and Private sector organisations in a variety of verticals, both in the UK and multi-nationally in the US, EMEA and AsiaPac regions.
My Bachelors degree is in IT and Business and I am an accredited APMP Foundation Level Bid Manager who has experience in:
1. Project managing proposals from start to finish.
2. Writing content (technical, product related, customer service related, executive summaries, commercial terms and conditions).
3. Developing processes for the governance of bids (such as qualification and reviews).
4. Proof reading content.
5. Accounting, Pricing and financial modelling in MS Excel.
6. Development of presentations in MS Powerpoint.
7. Contract reviews and re-drafting.
8. Writing Cover Letters introducing a company, service or product.
2. Software Tester
- 2 years' experience as a test executor and test analyst.
- Developed test strategy & test plans for some of the biggest UK government websites such as the Foreign Commonwealth Office (millions of visitors per year), online applications, and content management systems.
- Developed test scripts for the test team.
- Carried out test execution and reviewed test team scripts before signing off with client.
- UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and writing user guides for the operation of the software application or website scenarios
Some of the companies I have worked for include:
* Logica - IT / Managed Services / Business Process Outsourcing
* Allianz - Insurance and Financial Services
* Daisy (Pipex) - Telecommunications / Network Infrastucture
I am UK based and as mentioned, I have worked for some of the largest corporate companies in the world, so you can be assured of my professionalism and the quality of my work.
If you have any business support, marketing or sales/business development work requirements, please feel free to contact me to discuss and take advantage of the preferential introductory rate currently on offer. I am confident I will be able to help you.
Copywriter / Tender Manager / Bill of Materials Cost Engineer