- Morden, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
• A determined and highly organised individual, with a strong work ethic, and proven ability to manage strict tasks and timescales.
• A motivate engineer with a creative mindmore...• A determined and highly organised individual, with a strong work ethic, and proven ability to manage strict tasks and timescales.
• A motivate engineer with a creative mind and friendly attitude, conscientious nature and experience delivering high profile professional level projects.
• A bright, talented and ambitious professional with a strong technical background who possesses self-discipline and the ability to work with the minimum of supervision.
• Having exposure to a wide range of technologies & able to play a key role in diagnosing hardware and software problems and to ensure that quality solutions meet business objectives.
• Possessing a good team spirit, deadline orientated and having the ability to organise and present complex solutions clearly and accurately.
• Mature communication skills in English and Urdu, using both written and oral methods for effective presentation
• Enthusiastic, in the application of scientific knowledge, understanding and skills in pursuit of the practice of engineering
• Innovative and analytical in the formulation and solutions of problems
• Organising projects and problem solving with a creative approach for new ideas
• Excellent technical knowledge and laboratory work skills
• Effective use of Information Technology
• AutoCAD 2016
• SolidWorks 2014
• Inventor Professional 2016
• Fusion 360
• Alias Design
o Designing and producing visual interpretations of projects and their components using computer-aided design packages
o Preparation of coordinated utilities layouts and cross section drawings.
o Developing utility setting out information.
o Drawing up engineers' designs.
o Building prototypes of components, developing test procedures and conducting tests using software packages and physical testing methods
o Innovating, researching and developing new designs for components and for manufacturing procedures, with consideration to changing customer needs and government emissions regulations.
o Preparing material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications
o Studying the energy, environmental and safety aspects of the planned work
o Working in close cooperation with engineering teams from various disciplines
o Document all inspections, maintenance, service work, and submit paperwork in timely manner
My services include:
Architectural design and CAD drafting, 3D modeling and rendering using the latest developments within parametric design tools and engineering analysis software packages.
Freelance Mechanical Design Engineer