- City of Westminster, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
Total 8 years experience in providing cost-effective business-focussed technology solutions of any size to multiple industry sectors, adding quality, improving efficiency, increasingmore...Total 8 years experience in providing cost-effective business-focussed technology solutions of any size to multiple industry sectors, adding quality, improving efficiency, increasing satisfaction, reducing costs and boosting profits. I offer project management, technical architecture, and business analysis services. I have worked on various Windows and Web Application Projects using .NET 2.0, .NET 1.1, ASP.NET, VB, ASP/ASP.net, C#, VB.NET, HTML, XML, PL/SQL, SQL server 2005, Oracle, UML, Database Design, etc.
Based in Leicester, well educated and looking for freelance work.
Area Covered: Leicester, Birmingham, Milton Kenes
Work Experience Summary: • 6 Months experience of Design and Development on Mobile Doctor UK and developed a Window Application using Visual Studio 2005, C#, .NET 2.0, XML, XSD, Window Services and SQL Server 2005.
• 14 months of experience of Support, Deployment and Development of Web Applications, Oracle Packages, shell scripts, Window Applications, SSIS, SSRS, Web Services for (LSC) Learning & Skills Council, Govt. of UK.
• 5 years of IT experience in designing and developing the leading-edge business solutions with Microsoft development tools, technologies, platforms, and the Windows architecture
• Strong expertise with .NET Framework 2.0, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, SOAP, ASP, VBScript, Jscript, HTML, CSS, IIS, Visual Studio .NET 2003, Visual Studio .NET 2005, .NET Framework 1.1, .NET Framework 2.0, Window service, Web Service, Share point Portal Server, Oracle, PLSQL Developer, Lotus Notes, Domino.
• Demonstrated success in all phases of the system development life cycle from analysis through Post -implementation support in both the client/server and web environments. Highly motivated, hardworking, able to meet tight deadlines and possesses excellent problem
• Development experience on databases like Oracle, SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005 and MS-Access, Database Designing.