- Horbury, GB
- £35 /hr
- Available now
People should choose me for work because I deliver what we agree needs to be delivered, to the standard required, and on time. I am also good at understanding what people needmore...People should choose me for work because I deliver what we agree needs to be delivered, to the standard required, and on time. I am also good at understanding what people need and have a good reservoir of experience which helps develop solutions more efficiently and effectively.
I have worked in the post-16 sector since 1980 with Learning & Skills providers, FE colleges and adult learning organisations.
The learning design work I have done, has to date fallen into 3 key areas:
E-learning modules designed to enhance:
• trainer capabilities e.g. learning activity planning, delivery and assessment
• the abilities of those who observe and grade teaching and training sessions
• the abilities of those who observe and grade careers guidance sessions.
Traditional face to face learning courses designed to improve:
• specific skills such as planning learming, creative training methods, innovative assessment tecniques
• the skills of training session obsevers.
Blended learning programmes / courses which combine the use of self study e-learning materials with virtual classroom delivery.
I worked for 16 years as a post 16 Ofsted Associate Inspector which helps me appreciate what good and better looks like.
Learning Event / Process Designer (Elearning and Traditional)