- Ghaziabad, IN
- £7 /hr
- Available now
A Quality and Project Management professional having over 12 years of experience in BPO, IT Services and Software industries, with knowledge of Operations, Process Transition,more...A Quality and Project Management professional having over 12 years of experience in BPO, IT Services and Software industries, with knowledge of Operations, Process Transition, Quality and Project Management domains.
Project Management (PMP)
Area Covered: NEW DELHI AREA, INDIA
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Job Title: Project Manager - Quality
Company: Tech Mahindra Limited
Job Title: Manager - Quality
Company: British Telecommunications Plc
Description: • Worked with BT as Manager Quality for a Government client.
• Plan and conduct Internal Audits on Service Management functions and projects for adherence to ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 20000 standards.
• Plan and conduct periodic testing for key financial controls over financial reporting to ascertain Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance.
• Analyze IT processes and start improvement initiatives to overcome the process gaps.
• Assisted projects with corrective and preventive actions plans for the internal audits as well as BTGS corporate and external audits.
• Provided consultancy to the projects and Service Management functions so that they remain compliant with various standards BT is certified for.
Job Title: Project Manager
Company: Tech Mahindra
Description: • Supporting an Independent Development Unit with process implementation.
• Conducting Internal Quality Audits for projects and support functions.
• Impart trainings on TechM BMS processes and ITIL.
• Conducting health check in projects as a part of process facilitation.
Job Title: Manager - Business Systems
Description: • Defining processes based on Citifinancial"s IT Management Policies.
• Implementation of processes for projects and support groups.
• Providing QA approvals, as a part of CAB, for weekly production releases for India and APAC regions.
• Working on Citigroup"s Risk & Control Self Assessment (RCSA) framework to ensure compliance.
• Facilitation of Project Managers on Project Management, Quality Management and Risk Management.
Job Title: Assistant Manager - Quality
Company: Birlasoft Limited
Description: • Client interfacing, SLA monitoring, ensuring SLA compliance, resource management and people management.
• Implementation of various models and standards, viz., SEI-CMMI, ISO9001:2000 and BS7799.
• Implementation of Mercury IT Governance tool – Kintana.
• Interfacing with client to ensure the resolution of all quality related issues in projects.
• Conducting Internal Quality Audits for software quality and information security.
• Conducting Project Health Indicator reviews to ensure better project performance in the areas of project management, product management and process management.
• Provided consultancy to a reputed multinational client (Health sector) for CMMI Level 3.
Job Title: Process Developer
Company: GE Capital International Services
Description: Started career with GECIS as a Process Associate (Team member) on September 01, 1998 and subsequently got promoted to the position of Process Developer (Team Leader). During the tenure with GECIS (5 years), got exposure to different domains of BPO industry viz., operations, transition and quality.
Degree: B.Sc. Computer Science
Field of Study: Computer Science, Maths & Physics
University / College: University of Lucknow