- Chennai, IN
- £20 /hr
- Available now
• Analyze business operations to understand strengths and weaknesses and perceived and unperceived needs. Identify improvement opportunities in the three areas of people, process,more...• Analyze business operations to understand strengths and weaknesses and perceived and unperceived needs. Identify improvement opportunities in the three areas of people, process, and technology.
• Perform business process needs assessments, feasibility analyses, and requirements gathering, and prepare basic cost/benefit analyses.
• Accurately prepare written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional and engaging.
• Work collaboratively with business resources, IT, and business analysts for the purpose of needs assessment, work direction, and issue resolution.
• Oversee development requirements, and work with steering committees, business owners, and project teams to prioritize activities and estimate resources.
• Anticipate client needs before they arise and presents solutions to project management that encompass issues at hand.
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Exhibit an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
• Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets.
• Process mapping, Understanding in-country requirements, Identifying best-fit vendors, Building preliminary cost-model, Contract discussions with 3rd party vendors, defining Policies & procedures, Collation of market intelligence, Finalization of vendor contracts, City launch plan, Technology workshop on system integration.
• Identifying and networking with prospective clients; generating business from existing accounts and achieving profitability and increase sales growth.
• Analyze market trends and track competitors’ activities and provide valuable input for service enhancement.
• Establish Strategic Analysis/tie-ups with channel partners to ensure deeper market penetration.
Area Covered: Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, hyderabad, Melbourne, Sydney, Muscat, Delhi, UK, US
Work Experience Summary: Been a Business Analyst for Process and offshore consulting and transition for the 2nd largest bank in Australis
Been a Business Analyst for the offshore consulting projects for the largest bank in UK
Been a Business Analyst for a Insurance company in Muscat for reengineering.
Have done enormous amount of projects for the managements students in Australia
Education Summary: Bachelor of engineering - Mechanical
Procoach Train the trainer