- Crewkerne, GB
- £10 /hr
- Available now
I possess in excess of twenty years sales & man-management experience, gained from a wide range of industry.
Highly organised with exceptional administrative & customermore...I possess in excess of twenty years sales & man-management experience, gained from a wide range of industry.
Highly organised with exceptional administrative & customer service skills.
Full resume available upon request.
Area Covered: Somerset, Dorset & Remote work
Industry: Consumer Goods
Work Experience Summary: CAPABILITIES
· Selling & Influencing Skills - Able to develop the use of appropriate skills to influence customers in their buying decisions.
· Customer Orientation - Able to develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of various customer channels and the drivers, which influence their decision-making.
· Business Knowledge - Able to develop and apply knowledge of the various business environments, in order to improve effectiveness both with the customer and within the company.
· Planning and Organisational Skills - Able to plan activities and resources to ensure optimal achievement of individual and team business objectives in a timely manner.
· Team Working - Able to work effectively with individuals and groups, by understanding and supporting the needs of others, for mutual benefit.
· Business to Business (Print, Packaging, Advertising and Recruitment to Retail, Wholesale and Corporate Manufacturing channels)
· FMCG/Blue Chip (Food, Non-Food, Beverages and Pharmaceutical to Retail, Wholesale Leisure and End User channels)
· Advertising (TV and Newspaper to Corporate, Retail, Leisure and End User channels)
· Leisure (Hotel Services to Corporate and End User channels)
Education Summary: O level Mathematics, English, Commerce, History, Biology, Home Economics, RSA Typewriting (1987)
Sales, Recruitment & Office Management Professional