- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I work in the public, private and voluntary sectors with all levels of managers including main board executives as a consultant, project manager, training developer and trainer.more...I work in the public, private and voluntary sectors with all levels of managers including main board executives as a consultant, project manager, training developer and trainer. I am also an experienced conference speaker and meeting facilitator and work in the areas of:
- procurement and supply chain
- public sector procurement
- contract drafting
- contract negotiation and competitive dialogue negotiation
- cost reduction
- outsourcing - BPO, RPO, ITO, HRO, FPO
- shared services
- facilities management
- project, programme and portfolio management (PRINCE2 Practitioner)
- process improvement (Lean and Six sigma)
- Mergers and Acquisitions- due diligence and acquistion integration
- corporate travel and expense management
- Tender writing for RFP, ITT, ITP
- Purchase cards
I am based in London, but work internationally and have recently completed assignments in the UK, Philippines and Singapore.
I can also provide assistance to companies preparing tenders and bids or engaged in public sector Competitive Dialogue negotiations.
Area Covered: International
Work Experience Summary: Following a career at a senior level in leading global companies, I have been an independent consultant and trainer for 8 years. I have worked in the private and public sector on small and very large programmes and improvement projects and delivered training, facilitated workshops and spoken at conferences all over the world.
I have UK public sector security clearance.
Education Summary: MBA Financial Services
BA(Hons) Business Studies
PRINCE2 Project Management Practitioner
Black Belt - Lean Six Sigma
Procurement, Cost cutting and Project Management Consultant, Facilitator and Trainer