- Ilfracombe, GB
- £45 /hr
- Available now
We are an inspiring and creative agency of communication professionals all specialising in delivering imaginative and successful marketing, public relations, event management campaigns.more...We are an inspiring and creative agency of communication professionals all specialising in delivering imaginative and successful marketing, public relations, event management campaigns.
Our aim is to provide solutions which add value to your business. If you’re looking for specialised support, because you recognise the importance of these services for your business, but don’t have the time to devote to it, we can provide the answer, with incredible results.
To save you time, we’ve put together a snapshot of some of our UK work and we hope that the facts speak for themselves. If you would like to find out more, please get in touch and we’d be delighted to put together a complete portfolio and pop by to show you.
We are conveniently situated to provide freelance copywriters, marketing and public relations consultancy to companies in London, the Midlands, Thames Valley and the Home Counties.
Area Covered: High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, London, Thames Valley, Buckinghamshire
Company Name: Blink PR Ltd
Summary: MARKETING MANAGER (Contract) April 2010 • Present
FORMIC SOFTWARE LTD • Heathrow, Middlesex.
• Defined the strategy, developed, executed and managed a comprehensive marketing plan to re-launch the company’s flagship software product into the healthcare market.
• Creatively integrated marketing initiatives designed to penetrate and grow this targeted market.
• Comprehensive customer survey, implementation of new CRM system, development and launch of new website, as well as auditing all marketing communications tools to reposition key messaging.
• Communication undertaken with existing customers, management, internal departments and partners to coordinate the overall marketing effort in line with business objectives.
MARKETING MANAGER, (Contract) April 2009 • March 2010
ASTA DEVELOPMENT LTD • Thame, Oxon.
• Devised, written and delivered online marketing campaigns to drive new business for their project management software. This included periodic reviews of marketing performance and improvement of overall payback on investment
• Planned, managed and executed regional and national user-group forums
• Developed and executed a wide range of marketing tools, including whitepapers, promotional materials, direct-mail and email campaigns and website content
• Defined and evaluated product marketing collateral, programmes and analyses
• Maintained communication with management to ensure activities aligned business goals
DIRECTOR • MARKETING COMMS CONSULTANCY, October 2002 • April 2009
OWN BUSINESS • BLINK PUBLIC RELATIONS LTD • High Wycombe, Bucks.
Operated and managed successful PR and Marketing Communications Agency • offering in-house, yet outsourced marketing service, collaborating with CRM teams, IT Departments, Operations and Start-up Businesses to deliver effective event, marketing and communication projects including:
• Sponsorship fundraising, event management and communications for the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead Awards 2006/7/8 and Wycombe Business Excellence Awards
• Management of a team (representatives from 5 local authorities) and IT Managers to conduct studies to define strategic plans for a new online portal (BucksConnect) and a pilot for a customer telephone call centre
• Event management, branding, launch communications for GROW
• Strategy, management, structure and writing of numerous websites including: Safestone.com; Suchases.com; Windtronics.co.uk; Charterhouseschool.co.uk
• Redeveloped (including copywriting and re-structuring) Wycombe District Council’s website to bring it in line with ODPM guidelines
• Rebranded and re-launched Safestone, with a new website, sales and marketing collateral, whitepapers and online PR.
MARKETING MANAGER, January 2000 • October 2002
RUNNYMEDE HOTEL & SPA • Egham, Surrey.
• Developed strategy and implemented new hotel brand identity
• Management and planning for online acquisition and retention membership programmes for the Health and Fitness Spa
• Leadership of small team (3)
• POS campaigns to increase cross and up-selling across the different businesses
• P & L management in line with ROI and business objectives
PR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR, February 2009 • January 2000
HPS GROUP • High Wycombe, Bucks.
• Consumer public relations account direction for key clients including; Discovery Foods, Crayola and PowerPodz
• Budget management and operations of the PR boutique’
• Determination of the client’s positioning and developing strategies to establish or maintain that position
E-BUSINESS MARKETING MANAGER, March 1996 • January 1999
EUROPEAN TELECOM PLC • Colnbrook, Slough.
• Managed a team of Marketing Executives and IT Managers to conduct studies to define future strategic business objectives in relation to e-commerce
• Full e-business implementation in line with Board objectives including definition of purchase and distribution
• Creation of marketing plans to exploit retail opportunities including new web business channels for partners such as Vodafone and Virgin Mobile
Company: Aston Hearing Services Ltd
Description: Copywriting newsletters and web pages
Education Summary: Solutions Selling, 2010
Certificate Chartered Institute of Marketing, CIM
BA (Hons) Fine Art
PR, Marketing and Event Management Services