- Jaipur, IN
- $12 /hr
- Available now
Hello, I'm Sanjay and I enjoy creating web applications with cutting edge technologies and technical stack. I’ve been dealing with software development for more then 8 yearsmore...Hello, I'm Sanjay and I enjoy creating web applications with cutting edge technologies and technical stack. I’ve been dealing with software development for more then 8 years and I’ve created solutions for different needs - from small startups to big enterprise companies. I've seen a lot of approaches that could be used to solve a task. If you have some doubts whether you are on the right way or not to achieving your goals, please do not hesitate to ask me. Even if your task is not my specialty, I can recommend you some of my friends or suggest some solution "from the box" that I've seen during my work career.
Let me describe some of my skills that I can offer you:
1. Expertise in development of web based, client/server, Rich internet applications, Financial Apps, Mobile Apps, E-Commerce Apps, Price comparison & searching apps, Socially integrated apps and tools, Cloud & SaaS based applications, EMR Applications.
2. Any sort of Java utils. Need to automate some business process? Easily. Contact me and we will discuss a solution.
That was a short snapshot of what I do here on upwork. If you realise that something you want is not in this list please don’t hesitate to ask me. We can discuss your problem and there is almost 95% chance that I’ll offer you a solution or give you a contact of a guy who can solve your task. What differs me from other freelancers? Here is what I can promise you:
1. Even if I’m unable to solve your task I can recommend my friends freelancers who know the technology stack that you are interested in.
2. I can warn you If you are taking a wrong way and there is a simpler solution. It can save your time and money.
3. I’m available from 10AM UTC up to 12AM UTC (I work in UTC +5:30 timezone). This means that I’m always online and can answer your questions. There won’t be any long pauses in communication.
4. My goal is to complete a project successfully. I never reject a project in the middle saying something like “This is not possible” or “This is to difficult I’d rather find another one”. This means that every difficulty I face I’ll report to you and we will discuss a solution or workaround. This point is very important for fixed price jobs.
5. And finally one more thing that worth mentioning - my first priority is quality rather than speed. This means that when I say that a project will be completed in 3 days you will receive clear, well-written and maintainable code after these 3 days.
I am not just a provider, but also act as a supporter for all of my business partners and clients as I don't believe in transactional business; rather I focus on building a long term relationship with my clients.
# Solid written and verbal English communication skills.
# Expert in JavaSE and JavaEE.
# Excellent understanding of Java Frameworks.
# Very good understanding of application architecture, standards and design patterns.
# User Object Oriented and multi-threaded design patterns.
# Data design, structure, optimization and administration of MySQL, Oracle, Sqlite, PostgreSQL.
# Solid experience of Hibernate and MyBatis.
# Experience of Hadoop, Hive and Hbase.
# Strong knowledge of administration of Windows, Linux, Ubuntu.
# Knowledge of website optimization and administration.
# Knowledge of JSF, Primefaces and Richfaces.
* Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet
* Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring REST, RESTful API,
* Struts (1 & 2)
* Groovy & Grails,
* Hibernate, MyBatis, JPA2,
* JSF 2, Primefaces, Richfaces,
* PHP, Slim Micro Framework, Laravel, Composer
* Android (Native & Hybrid), Phonegap, IONIC,
* Tomcat (5, 6, 7, 8), JBoss, XAMPP, WAMP
Front end Tools & technologies
Other Java tools & technologies
* iText, Jasper Report, Twillio, SMS APIs, Quartz Scheduler, Email integration APIs, Web scrapping tools and Social APIs including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google+, StumbleUpon and many more.
* JUnit, TestNG, PHPUnit
* Netbeans, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, Groovy & Grails Tool Suite, Android Studio, Eclipse ADT
* MySQL, Oracle, Sqlite, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, MongoDB
* Amazon EC2 Instance, Amazon Beanstalk, S3, RDS, Linux, Ubuntu, Debian, Load balancing, Heroku, OpenShift, Jenkins, Envoyer, Forge (Laravel).
* Git, BitBucket, Github, CVS, SVN, Mercurial, TortoiseSVN
* E-Commerce, ERP, EMR Healthcare specially for US, Food & Beverages, Order & Billing management, Social platform, Content management, messaging apps, content sharing, Web scrapping, mobile apps, web apps and telecommunication.
Web application developer