- Mississauga, CA
- £7 /hr
- Available now
A dedicated, enthusiastic and results-driven marketing and sales professional who has contributed to the success of products and brands in various industries: manufactured goods,more...A dedicated, enthusiastic and results-driven marketing and sales professional who has contributed to the success of products and brands in various industries: manufactured goods, publishing and FMCG.
A multilingual and multicultural marketer with exceptional interpersonal communication and adaptation skills: fluent in French, English and Spanish; experienced in France, the United States and the United Kingdom.
• New product development
• Packaging development
• Multilingual copywriting skills
• Promotions and campaigns
• Market research and analysis
• Full marketing mix experience
• Online and offline expertise
• Media planning and buying
• Creative and design management
• People management
• B2B and B2C knowledge
• Relationship building
Area Covered: TORONTO, CANADA AREA
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Job Title: North America Marketing Executive
Company: Warmup, Inc
Job Title: EMEA Marketing Executive
Company: Warmup PLC - United Kingdom
Description: Creation and update of marketing literature and materials for EMEA (Europe, Middle-East and Africa) markets covering more than 15 countries and generating more than £2 billions of revenue.
- Copywriting and designing marketing literature in more than 10 languages: pricelists, technical specifications sheets, installation manuals, commercial brochures and leaflets.
- Building promotional tools and items to support the sales teams: store displays, posters, demos...
- Coordinating with the online marketing team to keep the websites up-to-date and increase online rankings: creating banners and web artworks, providing accurate content, updating blogs...
- Translating contents in French and Spanish and handling translations in other languages (Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Italian, Greek...) by contracting and managing translators.
- Supervising freelance designers on some projects: hiring them, briefing them and giving them feedbacks.
- New product development and launch: creating on and offline content in collaboration with the technical department, researching competitors and market trends, establishing appropriate marketing strategy for each country, planning and executing launch.
Job Title: Marketing Communications Coordinator
Company: MONDADORI GROUP - Paris
Description: Development and implementation of the online and offline marketing and promotional strategy for CLOSER, a major celebrity gossip magazine.
- Built the Advertising & Promotions budget and negotiated it with the media agencies.
- Prepared the media plans (TV, posters, print, emails, and online ads), controlled their progress, checked on their good execution and measured their effectiveness (ROI).
- Briefed and collaborated with the advertising agency and the on-site designers during creation, production and installation of national campaigns.
- Made weekly reports on the market trends, results and competitor activity; then suggested sales forecasts.
- Successfully achieved the setting up of the “summer 09” campaign: price cuts, TV ads and billboards, cross-marketing operations with movies or DVD launches. Maintained Closer at its leader position: 1st celebrity gossip magazine in France (OJD figures 08-09).
- Researched promotional products to be sold or offered with the magazines: bags, books, CDs, decorative items... Found suppliers, purchased them and followed up their production; priced, promoted and launched them with the magazines. Accountable for the commercial success of the 4 special offers I"ve launched.
Job Title: Brand Manager
Company: Brandstorm Inc. - Los Angeles
Description: Managed 2 brands, leaders on their niche market: Himalania (organic and natural dried fruits, trail mixes and pink salt) and Gojilania (organic and natural juices)
- In charge of almost 20 products on the American market: packaging, pricing, positioning and promotion
- Supervised 4 graphic designers: briefs, brainstorming and reviews of their artworks before final approval.
- Researched market and competitive intelligence: studies, attendance to trade shows and conferences…, in order to find new product ideas.
Sourced, developed and successfully launched new lines of products: Herbalty (teas flavored with superfruits and herbs) and Himalania Frozen fruits.
- Built strong marketing materials for the sales team and the trade shows" one: displays, sales sheets, banners, presentations and press kits.
- Created special POS displays for some distributors" needs: Whole Foods Market, Williams Sonoma…
- Wrote content and directed style of the brands and products" websites, handled SEO and keywords acquisition.
Field of Study: Marketing & Sales and Advertising
University / College: ESSEC - ESSEC Business School
Trilingual marketing copy-writer