- Slough, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I'm listing a few of my skills below:
- Touch typist (72 wpm)
- IT skills: MS Office, MS Office, Admin Plus, Peachtree Accounting, Lotus Notes, Adobe Photoshop, Solomonmore...I'm listing a few of my skills below:
- Touch typist (72 wpm)
- IT skills: MS Office, MS Office, Admin Plus, Peachtree Accounting, Lotus Notes, Adobe Photoshop, Solomon Accounting
- Report Writing
- Good Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Area Covered: Berkshire
Work Experience Summary: Jan 2009 • Present Accounts Admin Assistant, Conexus Ltd.
• Administer and reconcile timesheets for payroll. There are around 40 staff members who need to submit their timesheets on a weekly basis. I follow up with the staff members who have not submitted their timesheets every Monday. These are fed into the T&E system and client reports are prepared based on the data. The timesheets are reconciled and filed under their respective projects.
• Administer and reconcile expense claims. I check the expense claims against the company policies, the attached receipts and bank / card statements. If they are within with the policy and have the correct receipts / statements attached; these are then used for invoicing purposes. Once invoiced the expense claims are reconciled and filed.
• Raise client reports. At the end of every month I prepare Monthly Client Reports which are sent to the client for approval. These reports are prepared in Excel. Upon receiving the signed copy, the reports are then reconciled and filed. Conexus currently has 10 clients and the list is growing.
• Check & Reconcile purchase ledger invoices. On a daily basis I check the invoices received against the orders placed or the contracts signed and reconcile them. These invoices are signed off and sent for payment. I then file them into the purchase ledger files. A scanned copy is sent off to the outsourced accounts office.
• Assist in preparing Sales Invoices. I assist the Office Manager in preparing the invoices using the T&E system. Manage Petty Cash. On a weekly basis I update the petty cash report which is managed on Excel. The invoices are tallied with the report and at the end of each month a hardcopy of the report along with corresponding invoices is sent to the outsourced accounts office.
• Assist Office Manager in ad-hoc activities. In addition to the above mentioned I make travel arrangements for staff (flights, hotel, transport), keep accurate records of contracts both on the T&E and hardcopies, cover the reception and provide support to the sales and marketing department.
Dec 2008 Accounts Assistant, Celgene Ltd.
• I raised new vendor forms on paper.
• I kept accurate record of supplier and obtained their bank details for payment. This was managed in Excel.
• I chased pending invoices via emails and phone calls.
• I compiled paperwork for medical approval so that funding would be authorised.
• I analysed the general ledger, coded and processed invoices on Solomon, which were then printed and sent off to the clients.
• I raised accruals and journals in Soloman
• I tracked sponsorship honorarium payments and entertainment costs to get doctors and hospitals on board for products.
Oct 2007 • Jun 2008 HR Coordinator, TQLS
• Maintained HR records and prepared HR and management information.
• Produced meaningful recruitment reports detailing cost per recruit, advertising expenditure, applicant sources, staff leaving and reasons for leaving etc.
• Screened CVs, set up interviews and informed applicants of their status
• Conducted interviews (both recruitment and exit interviews)
• Arranged Inductions
• Organised and maintained the HR filing system. Devised a new filing system to maintain the files held by the department.
• Designed, improved and maintained a CV database
• Compiled the HR Monthly report
• Prepared and posted monthly headcount figures
• Calculated the monthly attrition.
• Updated the RUS (Recruitment Update Sheets)
• Prepared detailed procedural notes for the role of HR Coordinator
• Developed accurate and meaningful spreadsheets / reports to provide relevant information to the line manager with agreed timescales.
Mar 2007 • Oct 2007 External Exams Officer, TQLS
• Liaised with external examination bodies and scheduled exams
• Kept accurate records of all exams detailing results for every candidate
• Designed an HR database for the project site that generated required reports
• Documented job descriptions for all project roles.
Dec 2005 • Mar 2007 Admin Officer, TQLS
• Kept accurate record of staff absence, leave, etc
• Key point of contact between Head Office and project staff.
• Investigated any discrepancies and action every leave balance variances, following up on them until they were resolved
• Created and maintained organizational chart
• Proactively liaised with the training, building support and admin departments.
• Took minutes of Senior Management Meetings
• Prepared monthly admin report
• Managed petty cash and corresponding invoices
• Worked as PA to the Project & Business Development Manager
• Created a recording system for staff absences & leave.
• Created a photographic organizational chart.
• Developed the admin system at another project site
• Assisted with the initial ground work for the 2nd International Oil & Gas Exhibition’ stall held by TQLS in Kuwait.
• Managed ad-hoc administrative functions
Oct 2005 • Dec 2005 Admin Data Entry Clerk, TQLS (Voluntary Basis)
• Entered Data into Administrator’s Plus
• Prepared student personal files and maintained them
• Compiled teacher registers
• Entered attendance & exam results
• Was actively involved in various admin responsibilities
Jul 2005 • Oct 2005 Stationery Inventory Management (Voluntary Basis)
• Created & maintained detailed inventory sheets on Excel
• Carried out stock checks, ensured stock was available
• Placed orders
Jun 2005 Behbehani & Sons General Trading Company
Investigated unusual trends and variances. Resolved queries / issues around the general ledger figures.
Education Summary: 2002 • 2005 Cost & Mgt Accounts: Institute of Cost & Mgt Accountants of Pakistan
Major subjects covered:
Advanced Financial Accounting Operational Cost Accounting
Financial Reporting Strategic Management Accounting
Organisational Behaviour & Strategic Management Auditing
Strategic Financial Management Corporate Performance, Audit & Evaluation
Marketing Management Information Management & Auditing
2000 • 2002 Bachelors in Commerce: Punjab University
Major subjects covered:
Financial Accounting Cost Accounting
Report Writing Auditing
Banking & Finance