- Dubai, AE
- £7 /hr
- Available now
• Design: Coming up with conceptual design for any Event or Exhibition, combining the two major aspects for any design to be a success, eye catching and functional, for examplemore...• Design: Coming up with conceptual design for any Event or Exhibition, combining the two major aspects for any design to be a success, eye catching and functional, for example details like: structural and electrical advise, venue advise, special lighting, combined with choosing the right materials, colors, type of flooring, furniture and even small details like flowers or any natural presence in the stand, can directly affect the overall look of the element being designed.
• Project Manager: Looking after every details of the project from the first day of meeting the client, the design concept, choosing the materials needed, pricing the stand, taking it to the client for approval. After getting the approval, checking detail drawings, communicating with our fabrication department until the day of building the stand, be present on site looking after every details, communicating with our site supervisors and Labor, guaranteeing the clients satisfaction, opening the show, keeping contact with the client to guarantee working with us again.
• Sub-contracting-Designs done by me or by others: many designers even from Europe, America or the Far East contact me most of the time for project management and execution only, so I handle many of those clients as well as vise verse where we send them our designs for them to execute them. Some of the stands I have managed are the following: Blackberry, NEC, and LG in Gitex, Jordan Tourism Board in ATM, Total, Land Rover and Peugeot in The motor Show, The German Government and the French Government UBI France in most of their participations in Dubai and many others.
• Some of the Events I Worked on: I had little time to have a big portfolio in this field this is why I was selected and done as few as possible these are some of the event I was managing and some time even designing: I have helped in the development, organization and execution of Sea Trade and GMC in the Dubai world trade centre, HSBC conferences, moreover I have designed and executed events as well as exhibitions such as: Dubai world cup at Nadi Al Shiba, Maybach- Mercedes launch at Abu Dhabi Hilton Beach, Cliniqe at the mall of the emirates. I have managed to secure many contract over the years these are a few examples: Habanos Cigars in Dubai and Cannes France, Von Eikhen Cigars in Dubai, Kuwait oil in Dubai, Acer in Gitex, Tunis Tourism Board, and Lebanon Tourism in ATM and in London, Imdad beauty World in Dubai and Saudi, ICT at cityscape, Dubai Land at Cityscape, Halcrow at Cityscape Abu Dhabi, Yamaha, Daihatsu and Al Youssuf Motors at the Motor show Dubai and the Boat Show in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, the Portuguese, Brazilian and the Spanish pavilions in most of their participations in Dubai.
• Experiences I have the pleasure of gaining along the way: an extra ordinary eye for details, a quick reflex to finding the perfect solution in the right amount of time, coping and handling stressful situations, managing and maintaining a team spirit at all times because this is what it takes to make a successful project, a team of six (in the case of the design department) or even a team of two hundred (in the case of project management) Wide awareness of the current local and international markets especially dealing with prices of materials, sub-contractors (wooden, electrical, graphics, painters, upholstery, printing) if needed, and last but not least always research and try to learn more because in the exhibition business they are coming up with new materials by the minute.
Area Covered: UAE, Lebanon, Jordan, Cannes, France
Senior Design and Project Manager consultant 9 years experince in Exhibitions