My name is Samantha and I am a perfume writer at the blog IScentYouADay, which I founded in 2013. I write about perfumes for all budgets, all tastes and all seasons. . In Januarymore...My name is Samantha and I am a perfume writer at the blog IScentYouADay, which I founded in 2013. I write about perfumes for all budgets, all tastes and all seasons. . In January 2017 I was shortlisted for a prestigious Jasmine Award by the Fragrance Foundation. In March 2017 I'll find out if I won.
Here’s why I think you should hire me:
• I have a degree in English from The University of Exeter.
• All work will comply with your SEO and word count requirements.
• I work remotely from the UK and can work for clients all over the world.
• In February 2016, The Perfume Society awarded me their Blogger of The Month Award and ran a feature on me.
• I have over 20 brand relationships with established perfumers and retailers both in the UK and internationally.
• I have worked as a Local Editor for Mumsnet.
• I have written a food column for The South Wales Argus and have been published in magazines.
• I have also written for private clients on the following topics: holidays, cruises, lingerie, handbags, clothing, beauty and furniture.
I offer blog posts, blog filler, content and copywriting. I look forward to hearing from you and hope that we can work together.