- Toronto, CA
- £30 /hr
- Available now
Creative Graphic designer with over 10 years experience in conceptual art and computer graphic design within a diverse range of industries. Creative thinker, highly skilled inmore...Creative Graphic designer with over 10 years experience in conceptual art and computer graphic design within a diverse range of industries. Creative thinker, highly skilled in the creation and execution of complex and innovative web elements, graphic presentations, and innovative marketing strategies and campaigns. Accustomed to performing in deadline-driven environments, consistently delivering projects on time and within budget.
Area Covered: Romote
Work Experience Summary: • Developed and produced custom graphics design for various fund related projects and worked closely with print production including creating, designing and modifying online animations.
• Developed page layout, navigation, content update, and icons.
• Presented designs and concepts to Clients and the Management for review.
• Responsible for periodical customized e-mail blasts and forms.
• Designed department newsletter.
• Suggested alternative presentations of ideas and visual concepts, to product managers.
• Helped research, design and procure customized merchandise for giveaways and other promotions.
Education Summary: Post diploma in Computer graphics at Sheridan College, Oakville, Ontario.
Bachelor of Fine Arts and Printmaking – Goa University
Fellowship (1 year) at Goa college of Art – Advertising Art and Communications
French Government scholarship, at École Nationale Supérieure des Beaux-Arts, Paris, France.