- Morecambe, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am employed as a Contracts Specialist for an engineering company that is a worldwide innovator in comprehensive on-site and on-line plant and pipeline maintenance.
In thismore...I am employed as a Contracts Specialist for an engineering company that is a worldwide innovator in comprehensive on-site and on-line plant and pipeline maintenance.
In this role I am accountable for contracts up to a value of £10 million per annum and I am responsible for:
• providing commercial support to major bids from review of invitations to tender to contract closure. This includes the commercial review of tender documentation, providing senior managers with a commercial risk analysis and drafting qualifications;
• driving commercial aspects of engineering projects forward and securing internal/external stakeholder confidence;
• ensuring that contracts entered into comply with all applicable policies and procedures ensuring that there is minimal exposure to risk;
• supporting the directors on commercial risk management issues and developing solutions to risk issues and compliance.;
• reviewing complex commercial agreements and drafting new agreements making recommendations where appropriate;
• proposing and drafting amendments to the company’s general terms and conditions of sale and purchase;
• providing guidance and assistance on interpretation of contractual clauses and obligations;
• reviewing, analysing and negotiating term contracts;
• assisting and supporting other departments in terms of contract interpretation and implementation;
• implementing and drafting confidentiality and non-use agreements so as to protect the company\'s intellectual property.
Area Covered: Remote
Education Summary: Education
I have a qualifying law degree with honours and a postgraduate diploma in legal practice with distinction.
I have 3 years\' experience working as a commercial paralegal.