- Cheshire West and Chester, GB
- £8 /hr
- Available now
As an efficient and highly organised NVQ level 4 certified administrator, I have strong administrative experience supporting teams and a busy office for over 20 years.
Experiencedmore...As an efficient and highly organised NVQ level 4 certified administrator, I have strong administrative experience supporting teams and a busy office for over 20 years.
Experienced user of the Oracle corporate business system, updating and analysing data within the projects and purchasing modules. I have extensive experience writing user documentation, training staff, running reports and extracting and manipulating data to produce detailed management reports.
I have advanced Excel skills, manipulating and formatting data from Oracle into Excel using pivots and complex formulas such as VLookup and If.
Providing administrative support to a team of project managers, I coordinated project activities, managed plans and created a variety of project requirement, initiation and specification documents.
Supporting a training programme, I arranged courses, liaised with training providers and managed a database, achieving a recognition award on successful completion of the project.
Developed administrative processes to support the implementation of a project management office, raising purchase orders and leading on monthly reconciliation of expenditure.
I achieve high quality work under pressure with positivity and enthusiasm.
Job Title: Administrator
Description: • Provide administrative support to my line manager and project management team; responsible for minuting complex technical meetings, diary management, handling correspondence and calls to a high standard.
• Support a team of project managers on a complex project, as a first point of contact for queries, organising meetings, booking venues and creating reports and presentations in a pressurised environment.
• Supported the implementation of a project management office, providing quality assurance to clients.
• Manage the ICT department project register, ensuring that project managers regularly provide updates for accurate and consistent management information, by publishing work instructions and a reporting calendar.
• Planned and prioritised tasks successfully while supporting a complex ICT project to enable smooth transition of key business systems during local government reorganisation, attaining a recognition award.
• Prioritise workload so that financial year end reconciliation and a project deadline to upgrade a parking system takes priority, while delegating routine tasks to ensure the smooth running of the project office.
From:14/Aug/2000 To: date
Summary: My relevant qualifications:
• NVQ Level 4 Administration;
• Microsoft Office User Specialist - Advanced Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access and Outlook;
• OCR Spreadsheets Diploma;
• Prince 2 Project Management Foundation;
• Open University Certificate - IT;
• Open University Certificate - Business Studies;
• RSA Level 2 Word Processing (Distinction);
• NVQ Level 2 Accounting.
• Open University - Web Basics - Basic Web Design (Distinction)
Degree: Business & Finance
Field of Study: Business and Finance
University / College: Open University
From:2005 to 2010
Administrator / Data Entry
Sally is just absolutely fantastic - I would, without question use her again in the future. If you need an admin related job doing, you would be foolish not to use Sally.
Excellent work - delivered on time...
Excellent work, produced ahead of schedule - good communication too. Thanks!
Richard will be correcting the star rating!
Absolutely excellent. Completed the task quickly and efficiently. Will use again in the future.